Juve still after Barzagli! (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Oh I'll take Mancini over Di Natale, and Camo, anyday of the week. He is a master class player. Inter seems to be favorite though, but Secco should definitely give it a go, since we got two players on free anyway.:pint:

As much as this surprise me, but could we see a beginning of Brazilian cliques at Juve?:cool: :eyebrows:
Imagine this

----------- Robinho/Del Piero---------Klose

Nedved/Marchionni-----Paro-----Mavuba------Mancini

:smoke:

make a deal with inter
sell them camoranesi n we get to buy mancini in return
or offer roma camo n pay some cash for mancini
:tup:

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
mancini will go to inter , which is kind of a problem to us given that inter will not want camoranesi anymore and they will want buffon , or they will never give us samuel, which is not such a worry if we manage to take heinze frok united.. id love to see mancini at juve, he is a world class player, seen his goal in coppa italia? amazing.....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Imagine this

----------- Robinho/Del Piero---------Klose

Nedved/Marchionni-----Paro-----Mavuba------Mancini

:smoke:

:tup:
Continue with that, the back line is starting to become hot

Chiellini Barzagli Faty (I would prefer Heinze) Grygera

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Nope, not Robinho, he will stay at Real to become the next Raul.
if capello lives through the season, and i think he should, robinho could very well be leaving real. would we be able to snatch him is a big question, but he could leave real.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
if capello lives through the season, and i think he should, robinho could very well be leaving real. would we be able to snatch him is a big question, but he could leave real.
I don't think he will, Real isn't very patient with their coaches, not even money (assuming the clause rumour is true) will help that, they got plenty.
Once out of CL, it is bye bye Cap.
And indeed, he will probably be too expensive for us anyway, Real payed over 20MEuro for him and will surely wont to recuperate most, if not all, of that money.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't think he will, Real isn't very patient with their coaches, not even money (assuming the clause rumour is true) will help that, they got plenty.
And indeed, he will probably be too expensive for us anyway, Real payed over 20MEuro for him and will surely wont to recuperate most, if not all, of that money.
the season is long, i'm pretty sure capello will stay for at least next season. madrid are a little rash when it comes to coaches, they gotta change their policy sooner or later. capello is a winning coah, i don't think they'll sack him so quickly.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #594
    yep, is he's free btw or his contract ends in 09?
    I think his contract ends in '09.

:agree:

I know Dominic won't like it, but I ll take Inter's offer of Samuel + 5m Euro deal for Camo. We can use that money plus a co-ownership deal on one of our youngsters (Palladino) to get Di Natale to replace Camo. Then we will have extra 20m Euro to spend on Robinho. If nothing comes of yet, we can save large part, and buy off comparatively cheaper Van der Vaart, and spend it next year, when new needs arise. We cant go too wrong with freebies IMO, and we should take most of the opportunity.

Damn right I won't like it! :D.

Mancini isn't better than Camo. Mancini plays one spectacular match every 10 matches and the other 9 he is only so-so, plus he's got quite an apparent arrogant attitude that i don't like. Mancini is a good player, but not better than Camo. Not worth going for, if it costs us Camoranesi. For me, Samuel is unknown quality nowadays anyway. The Roma, Madrid and Inter Samuel have all been completely different. Only the Roma one being really good.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

For me, Samuel is unknown quality nowadays anyway. The Roma, Madrid and Inter Samuel have all been completely different. Only the Roma one being really good.
    yeah but he spent 4 years in rome, whereas in madrid and milan he was for only one season, not even one in inter. new country, new leauge takes some settling to do, just look at cannavaro now. and real are not the club that gives you time as we all know. then instead of fixing his mistake, which was going to real in the first place, he went and done something worse. :D

samuel is quality, i have no doubts about it, he made some wrong choices that's all.

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #596
    Milan? He's in his second season at Inter now, Inter bought Samuel from Madrid.

I'd prefer Heinze anyway, I think like Mark(77) that he'd complement Barzagli well.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Milan? He's in his second season at Inter now, Inter bought Samuel from Madrid.

I'd prefer Heinze anyway, I think like Mark(77) that he'd complement Barzagli well.
    i was talking about cities, read again. roma=rome, madrid=real, inter=milan.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    At a current rate we have 35m Euro to spend on the transfer market (if those worthless press coverage is something to believed with). As long as we dont spend bulk of that money on Barzagli (Who has been quoted at a price of 20m), there is no reason why we can't spend so much on an attacking phenom like Robinho. I'll say just don't buy Barzagli, sell Camo to Inter for Samuel + Some cash, and get Heinze (on loan if not free), or Metzelder (free). Faty is too inexperienced for my liking to start right away in our line up.

It will be hard to get both Mancini, Robinho, at the same time, because of economic difficulties, but one of them and Van der Vaart (assuming Hamburg gets relegated), won't break bank. And in that way, we can see whether Marchionni is good enough to produce at the highest level.

Trezeguet is a key to our summer planning IMO. His contract is running out at the end of next season, and he can probably fetch 20m to 30m Euros easily (somewhat reduced bargained price) in the market, when likes of Chelski, ManUre, Liverpool will be looking to add goal poacher in their line-up. I am pretty sure they are monitoring Trezeguet's situation. I think Secco should start the contract negotiation process very early, and if the talks arent getting anywhere we should play off ManUre and Chelski and sell Trez to the highest bidder. Both will be looking for a goal-poacher, and more importantly, both will probably do anything to keep Trezeguet out of each other's line up (So much for swapping Trez for Mom Sissoko, or Crouch, - I will kill Secco if he did that considering the potential transfer market next year for the seller:disagree: ).

And if we are smart with extra cash, it is not realm of possibility that we could end up with three of Mancini, Robinho, Van der Vaart, Ronaldo, and Klose in our side. This year's transfer market will test the ability of Secco.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)