Juve still after Barzagli! (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
is that sight reliable?

by the way morunhio has said he is going to leave chelsea next season, and the name of didi is being made :D id love to see murnhio as a juventus coach even if im sure he will go to inter :( as next chelsea coach i think they will go for lippi or hydink and not didi

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Faty News is one of the most leading news sources on the globe nowadays. They have emerged to be one hell of a news source in terms of accuracy in their reports and reliability.
:D

And Mark83,

Secco haters won't comment until the news are confirmed:smoke:

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
secco haters? i don't think there are a lot of them. the thing is - theresn't still anything for what to love him. if all these deals will be confirmed, i think i'll start liking him. and two weeks ago i really had doubts about our manegement's abilities..

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Faty, Grygera are solid pick-ups. Yes even a 10 year old would know they are worth their money (since they dont cost a damn), but to my surprise Secco, didnt f*ck it up. Faty has a good track record, and you dont often get the chance to buy a captain of French U-21 side for nothing.

Secco, please don't send 20m Euro on Barzagli. Get Metzelder, or Heinze and use all the extra cash to get Robinho. With Crapello at the helm, its a life time opportunity.:D

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i am one who is very sceptic about secco, and i mean itso nly fair he is still to prove himself, consdiering the firsit signing he made was BOUMSONG, how can i love him? however never said i hate him and i think nobody does, just question weather he is able to occupy the role he does at juventus, and we are all happy about the signing of grygera and most probably faty but we still have to see what such players are worth.. and so secco has to prove himself.. come on secco

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Faty, Grygera are solid pick-ups. Yes even a 10 year old would know they are worth their money (since they dont cost a damn), but to my surprise Secco, didnt f*ck it up. Faty has a good track record, and you dont often get the chance to buy a captain of French U-21 side for nothing.

Secco, please don't send 20m Euro on Barzagli. Get Metzelder, or Heinze and use all the extra cash to get Robinho. With Crapello at the helm, its a life time opportunity.:D
exactly, barzagli isn't worth what they are asking for imo. i'd go for metzelder for free and samuel in some swap deal + peanuts and use the cash for robinho.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
i am one who is very sceptic about secco, and i mean itso nly fair he is still to prove himself, consdiering the firsit signing he made was BOUMSONG, how can i love him? however never said i hate him and i think nobody does, just question weather he is able to occupy the role he does at juventus, and we are all happy about the signing of grygera and most probably faty but we still have to see what such players are worth.. and so secco has to prove himself.. come on secco
Exactly...

And should I remind everybody that we didn't sign those two yet??

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Deschamps is the one to blame for Boumsong, not Secco. :smoke:

You're kidding. NO??
I´m dead serious. :D

BTW. Grygera is a done deal like Marchionni and Zanetti were...:cool:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
exactly, barzagli isn't worth what they are asking for imo. i'd go for metzelder for free and samuel in some swap deal + peanuts and use the cash for robinho.
:agree:

I know Dominic won't like it, but I ll take Inter's offer of Samuel + 5m Euro deal for Camo. We can use that money plus a co-ownership deal on one of our youngsters (Palladino) to get Di Natale to replace Camo. Then we will have extra 20m Euro to spend on Robinho. If nothing comes of yet, we can save large part, and buy off comparatively cheaper Van der Vaart, and spend it next year, when new needs arise. We cant go too wrong with freebies IMO, and we should take most of the opportunity.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:agree:

I know Dominic won't like it, but I ll take Inter's offer of Samuel + 5m Euro deal for Camo. We can use that money plus a co-ownership deal on one of our youngsters (Palladino) to get Di Natale to replace Camo. Then we will have extra 20m Euro to spend on Robinho. If nothing comes of yet, we can save large part, and buy off comparatively cheaper Van der Vaart, and spend it next year, when new needs arise. We cant go too wrong with freebies IMO, and we should take most of the opportunity.
Personally I would like Mancini from Roma the most as Camoranesi´s replacement and the newspapers linked him with us today. :eyebrows:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Personally I would like Mancini from Roma the most as Camoranesi´s replacement and the newspapers linked him with us today. :eyebrows:
Oh I'll take Mancini over Di Natale, and Camo, anyday of the week. He is a master class player. Inter seems to be favorite though, but Secco should definitely give it a go, since we got two players on free anyway.:pint:

As much as this surprise me, but could we see a beginning of Brazilian cliques at Juve?:cool: :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)