Juve still after Barzagli! (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I really hope that Palermo will give us Barzagli for Money and Miccoli. He will be not considered next year because we hav still DP and Palladino that has his exploid. And Palladino is on the same level of Miccoli. But at the end if we have to give them a youngster i prefer to give them De Ceglie.

Buy on AliExpress.com

garrett

Apr 27, 2005
Juve pick up Bar tab
Thursday 11 January, 2007

Palermo defender Andrea Barzagli is set to join Juventus in June, his agent insisted on Thursday. The Rosanero has been linked with the Bianconeri for some time and rumours had suggested he was close to finalising a move for this summer.

“There is a verbal agreement between Palermo and Juventus – there’s a good chance that Barzagli will move to Turin in July,” his agent Claudio Orlandini told Radio Blu. “Juventus have some interesting players which Palermo would be happy to take in return, such as Claudio Marchisio, Raffaele Palladino, Domenico Criscito or Paolo De Ceglie.
“I also believe that for the same reason he will command less than the £10m that he is valued at. In any case, I would exclude the possibility of a transfer in January.”

The world champion, who has been linked with a variety of clubs in the past, joined Palermo from Chievo in 2004 for £4.6m and would represent an important addition to Juve’s defensive department, already strengthened with the signing of Zdenek Grygera on Wednesday.

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
Great Barzagli would be a wonderfull adition to our defense. I think at someday he could play almost in the same level than Cannavaro... and thats a lot!! And most importantly he's still young and so promising player... so lets hope at he joins to oss in June.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If we're talking about overrated, Palladino IS Mr. overrated, at least in these parts.
i disagree, he has scored on average nearly if not every game so far this season, if overrated is what you're looking for at juve, its bojigol rite now

as for barzagli, he is only half of our answer in defence, he is not the leader we find in canna or ferrara, we need a leader in defence, and atm heinze is our best option to partner barzagli

Jul 23, 2006
I really hope that Palermo will give us Barzagli for Money and Miccoli. He will be not considered next year because we hav still DP and Palladino that has his exploid. And Palladino is on the same level of Miccoli. But at the end if we have to give them a youngster i prefer to give them De Ceglie.
palladino's level is nowhere near miccoli's level

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

if we do get barzagli i just hope we don't abandon the samuel chase. but if we do snatch both, it's gonna be a pretty impressive defense, it's gonna need some gelling though.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
if we do get barzagli i just hope we don't abandon the samuel chase. but if we do snatch both, it's gonna be a pretty impressive defense, it's gonna need some gelling though.
some pace too, one of them(I prefer Barza) and a faster and smaller defender next to him would be ideal. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)