Juve still after Barzagli! (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Et voila nothing with the Marchionni Deal and im not unhappy for this. Palermo can have Miccoli or another Player:

Palermo, sfuma Marchionni che resta alla Juve: parola di Carpeggiani
Tramonta quindi la possibilità di vedere l'ex ala del Parma in rosanero, così come si era ipotizzato nei giorni scorsi
03.01.2007 17.26 di Francesco Graffagnini articolo letto 356 volte
Palermo, sfuma Marchionni che resta alla Juve: parola di Carpeggiani Intervistato dall’agenzia radiofonica GRT, Bruno Carpeggiani, agente tra gli altri di Marchionni e Di Natale ha chiarito il futuro dei suoi assistiti, lasciandosi andare a interessanti rivelazioni: “Proprio nel primo pomeriggio il ds della Juventus, Alessio Secco, mi ha comunicato che Marchionni non sarà ceduto. Del resto Marco vuole rimanere alla Juve e non ha mai chiesto di andar via. Quanto a Di Natale, ha un contratto fino al 2011 con l’Udinese per cui chi lo vuole dovrà necessariamente passare dai Pozzo. Antonio comunque piace ed è stato accostato più volte a Milan e Roma, anche se in realtà io non sono stato contattato da nessuno, e quindi si tratta solo di voci ma nulla di concreto

The agent of Marchionni has phoned with Secco and Secco said him that Juve will not sell Marchionni. And Marco will stay with Juve and has never asked to go away.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
im glad marchionni wants to remain at juve, he has alot to give us i think... especialy if camoranesi leaves.. barzagli in my opiniuon should come only with money, and in my opinion micolli shal be given definetely to benfice hoping to bring simao at juventus, who can play both on the left and on the right

cajuvener

Dec 11, 2006
and in my opinion micolli shal be given definetely to benfice hoping to bring simao at juventus, who can play both on the left and on the right[/QUOTE]
i dont think benfica will give simao to us just because of micoli,but simao is a great player,i hope he can join juven

Jul 12, 2005
miccoli would be very useful.. he is a great player... but for me next year we should buy Rosina of torino... its difficult becoz they are the rival side.. but rosina is one of great young italian players :D

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
how stupid the italian football is show the case of Montella. Palermo, Milan and other Clubs are searching Strikers but nobody has asked a forward that can make around 15 goals each season....and now he goes to a club that has no chances to go nowhere...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
how stupid the italian football is show the case of Montella. Palermo, Milan and other Clubs are searching Strikers but nobody has asked a forward that can make around 15 goals each season....and now he goes to a club that has no chances to go nowhere...
in fairness i doubt roma would loan montella to their closest rivals, so in that respect italian football is very intelligent

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
by the way: (i think that the Juve Board does following also this Forum...) Read that Per Mertesacker, 26 year German CB player of Borussia Dortmund, will be a free agent this summer and he will leave Germany to play in a foreign League...Hmm he is not bad at all...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
by the way: (i think that the Juve Board does following also this Forum...) Read that Per Mertesacker, 26 year German CB player of Borussia Dortmund, will be a free agent this summer and he will leave Germany to play in a foreign League...Hmm he is not bad at all...

Mertesacker a free agent! :shocked: He is something worth looking into.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Mertesacker a free agent! :shocked: He is something worth looking into.
Its Metzelder. I have seen a few matches of him over the years, and Metzelder is someone who makes Camo look remarkably consistent. He has all the physical tools IMO, but remains to be seen mentally. But for free, he is one hell of bargain. I say snap him up ASAP, its no brainer. Nonetheless, Metzelder hasnt impressed me in terms of organizing the defence and being the leader of the pack. We will need to buy Chivu-type IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)