Juve still after Barzagli! (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
TBH i always admired this kid (Olivera) but I think he didnt get the chance to impress !!! coach didnt give him the chance :agree:
I liked his goal at Chievo :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah, Lippi was cool.

I personally don´t like Olivera. He has a chance in Sampdoria now, but he isn´t impressing at all, infact he is not even a starter anymore.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
mark83 said:
Yeah, Lippi was cool.

I personally don´t like Olivera. He has a chance in Sampdoria now, but he isn´t impressing at all, infact he is not even a starter anymore.
I know...things have changed...
same applies to Kapo :smoke:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Today Barzagli said in a Interview that he think that his value is too high. He hasnt a value of 15 Mil so neither 25 Mil. It seems that Barzagli like to join us and know that we are not ready to spend all this money. The value of Felipe or Zapata is around 20 Mil Euro each.

Jul 2, 2006
curi83 said:
Today Barzagli said in a Interview that he think that his value is too high. He hasnt a value of 15 Mil so neither 25 Mil. It seems that Barzagli like to join us and know that we are not ready to spend all this money. The value of Felipe or Zapata is around 20 Mil Euro each.
I hope Barzagli will choose us,because we are master for a player turn into world champion

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Juve-Prince said:
aha ! its not that bad :D i liked it when Lippi used to smoke a cigar :D
it was cool, dont u think so? :smoke:
Agreed, definetly. Lippi looked like the coolest man in the whole world on the sidelines with a cigar.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
i heard some where that juve are after eric abidal, and he may came to juve at this january....guys say that it is true...??????????

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Barzagli up for grabs

World Cup winner Andrea Barzagli is contended by Juventus and Fiorentina, as Giampaolo Pazzini could be included in the deal.

The Palermo defender has long been tipped for success and, at the age of 25, the time has come for him to make the leap up to a major club.

Juve have been on his trail for several seasons, although in their current position in Serie B, they would not be able to bring him to Turin until the summer.

That would give them the time to formulate an offer than includes either Under-21 international Domenico Criscito, currently impressing on loan at Genoa, or Benfica hero Fabrizio Miccoli.

However, Fiorentina are hoping to sneak in with a winning bid during the January transfer window.

Talks between the Viola and the Sicilian outfit are on going, although Francesco Guidolin’s request that Pazzini be included in the deal has reportedly been shot down – at least initially – by the Tuscans.

Another alternative could be Reginaldo, as the ex-Treviso forward has struggled to find space at the Stadio Franchi. The Brazilian is also a target for Torino, Ascoli and Empoli.

As for Juventus, they are also said to be in negotiations with West Ham United for Javier Mascherano, tempting the Argentine with a £10m bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)