Juve still after Barzagli! (95 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i agree palermo are asking too much money...but I am sure they will work something out...Juve are very shrewd when it comes to their transfer dealings

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
why? so he can sit on the bench. its not fair for him, he will have a great career just not with juve.

bojinov is a better prospect for the future.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Don't forget we also have Gastaldello that could come back next year. He was very solid with Siena last year and this year too. If the Price Is Right for BArzagli then we should get him but if they want too much forget it!

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
all this is coming from foschi though. i havent heard zamparini say one thing about barzagli's price, all i heard from him is that barzagli will be with juve next year.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i think juventus will buy barzagli at a reasonable price, at least i hope so.. but we still need another central defender if we are to compete solidily at the serie a.. with regards to palladino he is a great player who isnt even playing in serie b with juventus, there is no sense of keeping him

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
There are 2 different Zapata's. The one is a solid Scorer in Argentina and the other that we are talking about is a 20 year young colombian defender at udinese that is doing very well. A few days ago i read a interview of secco and he said that he is very proud how the youngsters are doing and that they have a eye at criscito and gastaldello. probably secco willl make in january and in the summer a break in our defense and give away the various tudor, zebina and so on on will take care of this two guys and let them grow up as sub. that would be nice because dd knows how to grow up some talented youngsters.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
There are 2 different Zapata's. The one is a solid Scorer in Argentina and the other that we are talking about is a 20 year young colombian defender at udinese that is doing very well. A few days ago i read a interview of secco and he said that he is very proud how the youngsters are doing and that they have a eye at criscito and gastaldello. probably secco willl make in january and in the summer a break in our defense and give away the various tudor, zebina and so on on will take care of this two guys and let them grow up as sub. that would be nice because dd knows how to grow up some talented youngsters.

That would be good cause Zebina, Legro and Tudor are no use to us any more.

But still, Gastaldello and Criscito are not enough, we need a leader of defence, experienced and proven player.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
There are two zapata

about Barzagli:20million euro must be limit
I think we are after Udinese´s Zapata.

I would even set a smaller price on Barzagli. Let´s say 15 mil. EURO. That would be the limit.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
1 thing os for sure Juve are not gonna give 25 mill CASH to palermo...expect there to be player swap as well...Zebina plus 10-13 mill sound good

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
That would be good cause Zebina, Legro and Tudor are no use to us any more.

But still, Gastaldello and Criscito are not enough, we need a leader of defence, experienced and proven player.
yeah but what could be other options for us with a reasonable price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)