Juve still after Barzagli! (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
Juve, la difesa per la A

09:29 del 08 novembre

Già pronta la rivoluzione per la prossima stagione.: cambieranno tre uomini. Barzagli, Zapata e Felipe, ecco i rinforzi per Deschamps. E Cobolli Gigli garantisce: 'Trezeguet blindato' (Corriere dello sport)

source

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Palermo have warned Juventus and Milan that Andrea Barzagli will cost £16.5 million next summer.

Barzagli is likely to be sold at the end of the season, with Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini recently admitting he is prepared to sanction the defender's exit.

Though Barzagli is under contract to the Sicilian club until 2010, Juventus and Milan are both tipped to launch a bid for the Italy international.

But Palermo's general director Rino Foschi has slapped a mammoth €25 million (£16.5 million) price tag on Barzagli.

"Barzagli? He costs €25 million," said Foschi. "Anyway, we will decide with reference to what Palermo's season will be.

"Should we play in the Champions League next year, we will try to keep him, but should it be difficult, we will sell him.

"Juve or Milan? We will see, but certainly not for a sum less than €25 million."

Meanwhile, Foschi has tried to clarify his comments that a deal could be struck to allow striker Andrea Caracciolo to join Roma in January.

He added: "For me he is one of the five best Italian strikers.

"He's suffering, but we believe in him.

"The hypothesis of an exchange with Roma has been forced. I exclude a loan exchange with Vucinic."

SkySports.com

Jul 2, 2006
mark83 said:
Palermo have warned Juventus and Milan that Andrea Barzagli will cost £16.5 million next summer.

Barzagli is likely to be sold at the end of the season, with Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini recently admitting he is prepared to sanction the defender's exit.

Though Barzagli is under contract to the Sicilian club until 2010, Juventus and Milan are both tipped to launch a bid for the Italy international.

But Palermo's general director Rino Foschi has slapped a mammoth €25 million (£16.5 million) price tag on Barzagli.

"Barzagli? He costs €25 million," said Foschi. "Anyway, we will decide with reference to what Palermo's season will be.

"Should we play in the Champions League next year, we will try to keep him, but should it be difficult, we will sell him.

"Juve or Milan? We will see, but certainly not for a sum less than €25 million."

Meanwhile, Foschi has tried to clarify his comments that a deal could be struck to allow striker Andrea Caracciolo to join Roma in January.

He added: "For me he is one of the five best Italian strikers.

"He's suffering, but we believe in him.

"The hypothesis of an exchange with Roma has been forced. I exclude a loan exchange with Vucinic."

SkySports.com
25 million must be fu.. joke!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Jem83 said:
It's old news but yeah.. Way too much. I think Palermo will reach the CL and he will stay there.
i think there's no chance he's gonna stay there. milan, inter or us is next for him. if it's anything over 12m euro i hope it's not us. he is not that good.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
agree, in fact I consider him a fat bastard :toast:

he has some skill, though - so I wouldn't exactly cry if he joined us ..
but I would if he joined us for anything above 8 million euro

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I wonder if this price is going to reject Juventus as a possible buyer?

Milan can afford that price, but for us it is slightly excessive.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Jeeks said:
Selling Buffon to afford Barzagli is the most ignorant thing a club can do.

:agree:

Selling Buffon for buying Amelia, Barzagli, Gilardino and a Creative Midfielder would be reasonable, but this is just silly.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
i dont think 25 million could be a real price.
he will be sold as zamparini said with 10 million euros,and i hope it will be juve the club who wins this race to get him.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
vlatko said:
i think there's no chance he's gonna stay there. milan, inter or us is next for him. if it's anything over 12m euro i hope it's not us. he is not that good.
there is one possibility vlat, a long shot.If Palermo win the Scudetto.

jeeks said:
Selling Buffon to afford Barzagli is the most ignorant thing a club can do.
I'd hope we would reject that price even if we could afford it...
:agree:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sateeh said:
there is one possibility vlat, a long shot.If Palermo win the Scudetto.
that really is a long shot. best case scenario, imo, palermo are gonna notch a cl spot, nothing more. they can't keep this tempo much longer. i just hope milan, or roma, wake up and put things as they should be.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
boekhorst said:
Juve, la difesa per la A

09:29 del 08 novembre

Già pronta la rivoluzione per la prossima stagione.: cambieranno tre uomini. Barzagli, Zapata e Felipe, ecco i rinforzi per Deschamps. E Cobolli Gigli garantisce: 'Trezeguet blindato' (Corriere dello sport)

source
Translation

Already ready the revolution for the next season.: they will change three men. Barzagli, Zapata and Felipe, reinforce here for Deschamps. And Cobolli Gigli guarantees: “Armored Trezeguet” (Courier of the sport)

Who is Zapata and what position does he play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)