bugvengeance said:
im not really impressed with barzagli actually
there are still some part in his game need to improve
but if we really get this guy,then i hope he will improve a lot

my wish for top defender : get gonzalo from villareal

Juventus will improve his skills i'm sure

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Brazgli is good and can develope even mroe. I can see him being better than Boumsong and Kovac, so it sgood. We don't ahve good deffenders (world class) no do we? Unless you consider all mightly legro as one?

Hopefully we will get promoted by the end of the season back in the Serie A and with the current back line we will be screwed so good that every juventini in the world will feel it even if they were in coma.
Juventus are building a team to compete not just to participate in the Serie A next season, hopefully. Witht he current deffence we will be leaking goals like crazy.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he is still a young player so he will imrpove with experience...I m sure ppl like pessotto and biri can help him improve his game

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
For 25 Mil you can have Kompany and Senderos together...Lyons wingback Abidal will be around 15 mil in the Summer-market-his agent said this. thats a lot of money too...but the price for defenders has growen up in the last years and explodes:faq1:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, seriously. At least Abidal is a PROVEN player who has played a couple terms in the Champions League and also more than just two matches in the World Cup for France. Senderos is also a proven talent and I would take him over Barzagli any day of the week. Seriously if Palermo garner more than 12 million Euros for Barzagli they are raping the buyer. Only adds insult to inury when Barzagli starts performing like he has for said team the past year.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
Arda Turan 19 years old attacker

which 19 years old defender had a video?

If he played in let´s say Serie A and very promising, he would have a video for sure.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Andy said:
Yeah, seriously. At least Abidal is a PROVEN player who has played a couple terms in the Champions League and also more than just two matches in the World Cup for France. Senderos is also a proven talent and I would take him over Barzagli any day of the week. Seriously if Palermo garner more than 12 million Euros for Barzagli they are raping the buyer. Only adds insult to inury when Barzagli starts performing like he has for said team the past year.

:agree:

Abidal = :tup:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

yeah but barzagli is italian. i don't know why but i get the feeling that's a turn on for most people in this forum who want him so badly.
and yes, everything over 10mil for this guy is excessive.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
vlatko said:
yeah but barzagli is italian. i don't know why but i get the feeling that's a turn on for most people in this forum who want him so badly.
and yes, everything over 10mil for this guy is excessive.
That's why you cannot be biased in this business. Of course we want a foundation of Italians on this team, but come on people we must be careful with our money here.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

exactly, this a time when we must be really careful with our investments. and spending so much money on ONE 25 year old defender is a little irrational imo. personally i have yet to see something from barzagli that would impress me enough to buy him for such money. there are a lot of cheaper options, and just as good out there. i wouldn't have a problem with getting barzagli, but i think our money is being sucked out by palermo's president.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Zamparini is just exaggerating .. he's not a man of his words .. so SCREW him :) and screw Barzagli .. we're not that desperate :D ...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
That's why you cannot be biased in this business. Of course we want a foundation of Italians on this team, but come on people we must be careful with our money here
exactly, this a time when we must be really careful with our investments. and spending so much money on ONE 25 year old defender is a little irrational imo. personally i have yet to see something from barzagli that would impress me enough to buy him for such money. there are a lot of cheaper options, and just as good out there. i wouldn't have a problem with getting barzagli, but i think our money is being sucked out by palermo's president.
agreed. Both of you guys r making some valid points.
However i think after canna left, we lost a leader in the backline. And even though there r better options technically, but mentally and from a personality point of view he would be just perfect.

But again we should go over the top for him, Zamperini would like to suck us dry but Secco should be smart and this is where Bettega comes in.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
Wasn't Palermo offering Barzagli for 10mil euros? last I heard?

He hasn't been spectacular lately but then again he hasn't been terrible either.
they just changed the price label once they heard that the transfer budget for Juve's summer plan is around 25m. they are crazy, but I am sure that we could have this deffender by spending around 7-9m if we have Moggi in charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)