Juve still after Barzagli! (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
how can you judge barzagli from the goals palermo concede? Palermo's medfield is made up from corini, simplicio , diana and bresciano... all offensive playerss, and we at juventus now better than everyone the results when a squad lacks some good dogfighters in the middle ( everybody remembers the season without davids ) .. I think Barzagli is an exelent signing, maybe he is not worth 15 million but which defender is worth 15 million today which can join juve? nobody... further more for a serie a , if we want to return to the top i beleive we need to sign to central defenders, i canot see anyone of our central defenders we have starting in a serie a, especialy with the week medfield that we have, we need realy strong defenders

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
shows how much u no. zaccardo has no own goals, while barzagli has one.

he is a great talent. he has proven that with another solid cb he is a great defender. palermo simply concede goals because they play an attacking style. a 3-5-2 doesnt really help the defence much.

where were u last summer? in a cambodian prison camp?

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
mark77 said:
you don't know him? He's simply the best defender in Serie B and a future star. He'll be better than Barzagli. He just needs to put on some weight.
criscito is co-owned by juventus and genoa?

there is much expectation about this defender, italian friends speek very good about him

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
mark77 said:
you don't know him? He's simply the best defender in Serie B and a future star. He'll be better than Barzagli. He just needs to put on some weight.

Got any video of him?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
sorry, I have no video. We can manage playing Kovac/Boumsong with Faty in our 1st year back. Criscito is still young but I'd take him back and buy his other half from Genoa. He's fast and great anticipation. He prefers his left foot and ok in the air. His still is like Mexès.

I'd take Barzagli for sure but at our conditions, not Palermo's.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
So Barzagli appears to be a done deal for €10M as Tuttosport says this morning.

The feature states that the Juventus board has set aside £16M for transfers. That appears to leave just £9M or €13M for the new Neddy replacement and striker.

Robinho and Cassano anybody. I see the latter is desperate to leave Madrid according to Corriere dello Sport this morning.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Luftwaffles said:
So Barzagli appears to be a done deal for €10M as Tuttosport says this morning.

The feature states that the Juventus board has set aside £16M for transfers. That appears to leave just £9M or €13M for the new Neddy replacement and striker.

Robinho and Cassano anybody. I see the latter is desperate to leave Madrid according to Corriere dello Sport this morning.
If it was moggi still here, I could have assured you all that cassano can be controlled and be decpline but now ...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)