Juve still after Barzagli! (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
zaccaro is a bit unsure defensively but going forward he does quite well...chimbonda is also a good player but there is no news of juve willing to sing him

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Barzagli is linked to fiorentina too. No i dont like Zacccardo. We have chiellini and Balza there. and anywhere if we have to buy a wing-back lets try to get Pascual of Fiorentina. Togehter with chiellini the future of italys wings

Nikolaus

Aug 27, 2006
albertmare said:
how can to make your nation flag bigger than others ? it's cool :D
oh it is? i thought it every user gets displayed his flag bigger... :D

i didn't do anything. i just selected my country in the list :D

and my opinion about barzagli not needing now but next season: i'm not really convinced with our defense (especially boumsong but kovac also seemed quite insecure the last games), so i think we need a new guy for the defense as soon as possible. but i'm probably a bit nervous, maybe our defense will improve the next games.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Nikolaus said:
oh it is? i thought it every user gets displayed his flag bigger... :D

i didn't do anything. i just selected my country in the list :D

and my opinion about barzagli not needing now but next season: i'm not really convinced with our defense (especially boumsong but kovac also seemed quite insecure the last games), so i think we need a new guy for the defense as soon as possible. but i'm probably a bit nervous, maybe our defense will improve the next games.

Boumsong is most convincing Juve defender this season so far.

Jul 23, 2006
Nedvedoo said:
We have to pay them much, if shall get both og them! Until now is my impression, that Palermo is a team there not easely sell there players. Is it just me there are stupid, or am I right?
all the italian players they have sold so far are becoming class
luca toni
grosso

Jul 21, 2006
Zaccardo is playing quite well for Palermo recently...
he seems to be more confident in the club.. compared to his performiance in the azzurri team.....
anyway, I dun like him much~ :p

Barzagli is the best target to chase for~
he can further improve in Juventus~

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Seems that Barzagli is bound top Juve next season:

Barzagli-Juve, è fatta

La voce di mercato era nell'aria da tempo e ora è arrivata la conferma anche del direrrore sportivo del Palermo, Rino Foschi. Andrea Barzagli sarà dalla prossima stagione un giocatore della Juve.

La voce di mercato era nell'aria da tempo e ora è arrivata la conferma anche del direrrore sportivo del Palermo, Rino Foschi. Andrea Barzagli sarà dalla prossima stagione un giocatore della Juve. Interrogato sulla questione di mercato dalla 'Gazzetta dello Sport', Foschi è stato chiaro: "Barzagli è destinato alla Juve, difficile trattenere uno così. Ma l'abbiamo preso a sei miliooni e mezzo, lo venderemo a quindici. E se è arrivato bisogna ringraziare Burdisso che ha preferito l'Inter quando già lo avevamo acquistato dal Boca" Dopo la decisone dell'Arbitrato e la vertginosa risalita in classifica, la Juventus ha deciso di stringere i tempi, programmando già per le prossime settimane 'l'operazione Barzagli', necessaria per ringiovanire ulterioremente il reparto arretrato con uno dei migliori talenti in circolazione. Dato per scontato che Barzagli non rifiuterà un trasferimento a Torino, a Zamparini, oltre i soldi, interessa sorattutto un'alternativa tecnica in difesa. I nomi che piacciono al Palermo sono tre: Andrea Canini del Cagliari, Andrea Coda dell'Udinese e, il nome più "caldo" del momento, Domenico Criscito. Vent'anni centrale in comproprietà tra Juventus e Genoa, il rossoblù sta metetndosi in luce in questo campionato di Serie B potrebbe potrebbe rappresentare una contropartita intrigante per un club che vuole comunque restare ambiziosio come quello siciliano.

sports.it

Cant wait to be back in Serie A!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Barzagli set for Juventus
Wednesday 1 November, 2006
Palermo defender Andrea Barzagli will move to Juventus at the end of the season, Rosanero sporting director Rino Foschi has suggested.

The Bianconeri have been linked with the 25-year-old for some time, with whispers claiming a switch almost occurred during the summer.

But Foschi has now revealed that the former Under-21 international is likely to complete a switch at the end of the current campaign.

“Barzagli is destined for Juve, it is very difficult to block a player like him,” said Foschi in an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport on Wednesday.

“We bought him from Chievo in 2004 for £4.6m and we will earn £10m from his sale, so we can’t complain.

“We must also thank Nicolas Burdisso if Barzagli landed here, as he preferred to move to Inter when we already had an agreement with Boca Juniors.”

The Sicilian official also confirmed that his outfit are still interested in netting Chievo man Franco Semioli during the January transfer market.

“If Semioli will agree to a move then we will definitely be glad to welcome him,” added the former Venezia director.

“There is only one transfer operation that I would not repeat and that is sell Luca Toni to one of our direct competitors for that amount of money. President Maurizio Zamparini wanted to keep him but I didn’t listen.

“Amauri instead was a very good buy for us and I am happy that Carlos Dunga didn’t call him up for the Brazilian national team.

“This means he will not have to face stressful trips overseas and he may also be useful to Roberto Donadoni’s Nazionale, as his Italian passport will be ready in a month’s time.”

We should keep Criscito also and this will be our future CB's. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)