Juve still after Barzagli! (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
proven on what basis ?

to some extent even Barzagli is not proven.

Proven in their former clubs and on a national level.

Barzagli is very much proven already, one of the hottest prospects unlike Criscito, Urbano, Piccolo, Marchisio, De Ceglie who are all crap.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Nikolaus said:
we need barzagli... now!
We need him next season, the defenders we have now, are ok for serieB.
Boumsong, Kovac, Tudor are three CB's a lot of teams will be jalous on, maybe even some serieA teams.
Next season will be ok, then we need him.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
mark83 said:

Barzagli is very much proven already, one of the hottest prospects unlike Criscito, Urbano, Piccolo, Marchisio, De Ceglie who are all crap.
haha that's so true

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Barzagli set for Juve switch?
Monday 23 October, 2006

Palermo could sell defender Andrea Barzagli to Juventus at the end of the season, according to Rosanero chief Maurizio Zamparini.

The world champion was initially linked with a move to Turin last year, and the Bianconeri were again keen on securing the services of the 25-year-old during the summer.

“Juve asked us for Barzagli in the last few hours before the transfer window closed, but we had already decided to keep him for another year,” confirmed Zamparini to Il Corriere dello Sport.

“Therefore we told the Bianconeri that the deal couldn’t be finalised, but we will talk again next summer.

“We are not considering a January sale, as Barzagli is much more useful to us than to them.

“I am confident that we can close the negotiation in June, but it is obvious that certain conditions must be respected.

“We cannot forget that the player is contracted to Palermo until 2010,” concluded Zamparini.

Barzagli, a former Ascoli and Chievo man, landed in Sicily in 2004 and has since then played 79 matches with the Rosanero outfit, scoring three goals.

Palermo joined Inter on top of the table after their historic 2-0 victory against Milan on Sunday night and will play Messina at the Stadio Barbera in Wednesday’s midweek round.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
mark83 said:

i like barzagli but he is not a hot prospect he is allready 25 but yeah he is allready proven in serie a and national but not weekly in a top club with in juventus you need to be good week in week out.
and why are those youngsters crap ?

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
sebastian said:
i like barzagli but he is not a hot prospect he is allready 25 but yeah he is allready proven in serie a and national but not weekly in a top club with in juventus you need to be good week in week out.
and why are those youngsters crap ?
Piccolo and Marchisio is absolutely not crap, but the others..........

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
id like a double swap with both barzagli and zaccardo coming our way.barzagli is talented as we all know,and zaccardo is a pretty good right back if he plays to his potential,plus he's young too.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
salman said:
id like a double swap with both barzagli and zaccardo coming our way.barzagli is talented as we all know,and zaccardo is a pretty good right back if he plays to his potential,plus he's young too.
We have to pay them much, if shall get both og them! Until now is my impression, that Palermo is a team there not easely sell there players. Is it just me there are stupid, or am I right?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just Barzagli for me. Zaccardo isnt the full ticket at all. Very undecisive in his decision making in defence.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Barzagli Today:

"Moving to Juventus? Why? The bianconeri club is without doubt a big club but I yet to receive any proposal from them and therefore I can't speak about the whole case. I find myself well in Palermo. The environment is fantastic and now we became a big squad. At this moment, I would not change clubs for any reason".

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
ReBeL said:
Barzagli Today:

"Moving to Juventus? Why? The bianconeri club is without doubt a big club but I yet to receive any proposal from them and therefore I can't speak about the whole case. I find myself well in Palermo. The environment is fantastic and now we became a big squad. At this moment, I would not change clubs for any reason".
That's not good! :disagree:

Where do you read that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)