Juve sound out Smith (28 Viewers)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Leeds reject an earlier offer from Manyoo....3.5mils....BULLSHIT! No chances in hell Smith gonna join rival clubs like Manyoo with only 3.5mils

venom

Oct 22, 2003
BTW there's in Calciomercato.com and in Leeds' homesite this small interview where Smith says: "I was a Juventus fan a well as a Leeds fan when I as growing up"

Yep, this same guy :LOL:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
You're missing the point. Just because preferred foot doesn't necessarily dictate a player's position on the pitch, it doesn't mean that any player can play anywhere.

Nedved's since forgotten which foot is better, he can strike the ball with either foot, but he's always been a left-sided player AFAIK
He was always a left sided player, then he came to Juve and now he operates more effectively coming from the right, but he goes to both sides. And a player of Zambrotta's prodigious skills can not be classified as one sided or the other. And I'll have you all know that all professional footballers have proficiency in both feet. They aren't necessarily equal, but most flank players especially are good with both...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I was talking about Neddy btw, not Zambrotta. I know pro footballers are proficient with both feet in that they can pass and dribble with both, but it's rare to see a player who can hit the target so powerfully and accurately with both feet like Nedved does.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I was talking about Neddy btw, not Zambrotta. I know pro footballers are proficient with both feet in that they can pass and dribble with both, but it's rare to see a player who can hit the target so powerfully and accurately with both feet like Nedved does.
True, but that's why he's so good isn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)