Juve sound out Smith (26 Viewers)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

ohh.. i still remember how that almost happens.. he shoot from out side the box and rattles Barthez's post.... he wasnt afraid to try to turn Jaap Stam either... with his lil Wayne Rooneyish body of his.... oh i hope his trial with Norwich turns out great... he doesnt have the best of form lately... :undecide:

but imagine if he can become an EPL footballer.. by the middle of his career, he will already richer than the whole Malaysia football industry..:D
:LOL:that match was a total disaster....but I remember how Azmin Azram managed to parry a couple of shot and he was so damn proud!(such arrogant bastard)and now look at him, even Vietnam players can score against him

if Akmal do play for Norwich, that would be a definite sponsorship influence at the club(remember Li Tie at Everton?) so I wouldn't be suprised if Norwich offer him a contract, he would set a record becoming the first Malaysian to play in the EPL

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
our only hope is titus. whats the perak's striker name? khalid jamlus or something? he was offered to go to germany but fukked it up I think. so much for improving malaysian football. maybe WE should just buy smith.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
our only hope is titus. whats the perak's striker name? khalid jamlus or something? he was offered to go to germany but fukked it up I think. so much for improving malaysian football. maybe WE should just buy smith.
Titus? are you kiddin? he's nothing but a big show off, he only knew how to dribble....my friend(Khairol) once played against him, he said Titus is not a prolific goalscorer, but he can fool many defender easily(of course! school kids...:p) and bout Khalid.....do you think Germany 3rd Division league are better than M-League? I don't know but he went for the trial, he trained with other players there and he have the right to accept or decline the offer.....I think the main factor is language....I dont think Khalid can learn germany as he never really good with english either:p

Smith could possibly pick Juve as he was once a Juve fans and also he once stated that he will never play with other EPL team unless its Leeds:touched:....the only thing missing is offer from Juve...

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I dream of new juve with Smith like this :

---------------------[Buffon]-------------------

-------[Mexes]----[Ferrari]----[Rodriguez]

[Nedved]---[Tacchi]-----[Maresca]---[Zamby]

-------------[Smith]------[Alex]

------------------[Cavenaghi]

:D:cool::p:greedy:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++

Its obvious that you have to switch Nedved and Zambrotta.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
It's not so much about Zambro playing on the left or right, Nedved doesn't play on the right ;)
I thought Nedved left foot is not as good as his left?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

I thought Nedved left foot is not as good as his left?
And since when has the prefered foot desided on which side you should play, it has nothing to do with that. There are many who play on left side but prefer their right leg.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004

A whole new defense with three centrals that had never played together ???¡¡¡¡:dazed::dazed::dazed:

In italian serie A thats VERY RISKY BUSSINESS...Keep dreaming, maybe next time the team woud make more sense :)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

And since when has the prefered foot desided on which side you should play, it has nothing to do with that. There are many who play on left side but prefer their right leg.
that settle it then, Zamby and Nedved can play at any side as prefered foot does not matter anymore

gray

Apr 22, 2003
that settle it then, Zamby and Nedved can play at any side as prefered foot does not matter anymore
You're missing the point. Just because preferred foot doesn't necessarily dictate a player's position on the pitch, it doesn't mean that any player can play anywhere.

Nedved's since forgotten which foot is better, he can strike the ball with either foot, but he's always been a left-sided player AFAIK

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

No it is not desided by that, its desided by wich side they prefer and feel most comfortable on.

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
remember Hairuddin Omar?Arsenal's Football Acedemy!Hey he's from TERENGGANU yeop!!

yeah..Sally thats why I love LEEDS..only 1 UNITED in Europe!!
:rofl:

WE LOVE U SMITHY COME BACK 1 DAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)