Juve sound out Smith (21 Viewers)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
English players dont play good in serie a this is a fact , so stop this rumour there is 1000 player who is better than smith:(
can you list out that 1000 player that are better than smith?

I predict Smith can adapt to Serie A very easily as Smith is a aggresive kinda player, Smith got guts unlike other english player.....so I don't think he gonna have problem settling at Serie A

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Srecka ] ++
i think it's a smith fan made this pic:

personally i like him :)
is it just me or I did see Smith wearing the captain armband?!:eek::D

that proved that many juvefans want him at juve(especially me!)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I'd go a step further and say that I would have Defoe partnering Owen in my starting line-up.
Dunno wheter they'd be good together but nothing wrong with Defoe getting a starting spot imo. Personally i'm not sure who I'd start right now, I'd be tempte3d to start Smith, with either Defoe Phillips or owen

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

GO NORWICHHH...:D :D

and Akmal Rizal will be the first eva millionaire footballer from Malaysia ...:touched:

*imagine Akmal Rizal score his first goal in EPL against Man Utd...:dazed:*

.....*fainted*

Jul 28, 2002
smith has skills, technical and aerial, he has pace, can hold the ball up, can shoot...the only thing lacking is a consistant goal scoring..which may be due to the fact he often play on the right for leeds or is required to creat for viduka....smith would be class for us, has all the atribute a striker could need, bar a consistant goalscoring record.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
I think rooney should be a definate to be in the squad... he could be really useful off the bench... but no he doesnt deserve a guaranteed start.

Biggest crime is the guaranteed place of owen... hes under performed for a long time... at his best then yes... but he gets the spot whatever hes playing like
Rooney doesnt deserves starting place onley because of one reason: TOO YOUNG. He will be absolute class one day and reminds me on Gascoigne(ONLEY,i repeat ONLEY player that knew to play football in englend for last 10-15 years). His problem at this age is incosistency but his moves make you a Rooney-fan.....

And for Owen....bah....Dafoe is five times better player and I still regard him(Dafoe) as totally average player.

Jul 28, 2002
paul im agreeing with you....owen, unless on fire, doesnt deserve a first tema shirt, as imo he comprimises our play...he cant hold the ball up so the ball comes straight back, he cant head so its imperivitve we have a aerial striker upfront, but onlny smithy can do that as he also has skills...Rooney has the skills, but is on the short side, thus destroying our aerial ability if we have both owen and rooney upfront...but unfortunately, owen is englands permanent number 10....gerrard deserves it (no bias at all :D)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++

*imagine Akmal Rizal score his first goal in EPL against Man Utd...:dazed:*

.....*fainted*
ohh.. i still remember how that almost happens.. he shoot from out side the box and rattles Barthez's post.... he wasnt afraid to try to turn Jaap Stam either... with his lil Wayne Rooneyish body of his.... oh i hope his trial with Norwich turns out great... he doesnt have the best of form lately... :undecide:

but imagine if he can become an EPL footballer.. by the middle of his career, he will already richer than the whole Malaysia football industry..:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)