Juve sign Samatar (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
This is an absolute joke.. what is wrong with everyone?! Youve gone bonkers over one forum member!!!

yeah he is a bit of a joke in himself, but people have made a whole threads about him, and changed their names in some cases!! he is not the messiah, or the second coming of god!! get a grip people, the fun is beggining to get more obbessive now!! :shocked:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The sad thing is, Sergio changed his name knowing full well that members were only allowed one more name change :eek:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
i mean its all good fun to open a thread and have a laugh with him (thread where are you samatar) But when it comes to all this thread here, and people changing their names to suit him, then it gets a tiny bit tacky IMO. But go ahead everyone, its just my opinion.

OP
Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #86
    UPDATE TORINO MIDDAY

After two days of intense negotiations, discussions on the cash - swap deal involving striking sensation Alex Samatar remain deadlocked. Despite Juventus FC agreeing personal terms with Samatar, the stumbling block appears to be the particulars of the player swap deal, with Gianluca Zambrotta heading for the exit door to Somalia. Agents for Zambrotta are believed to be firmly entrenched in their position, and adopting a recalcitrant mode.

Meanwhile, man of the moment Samatar took time out to take in the sites of his adopted home city, Turin. After spending many minutes visiting the museums, cathedrals and civic buildings, Samatar eventually descended upon the shopping and mercantile centre of the bustling metropolis. The star was courteously received where ever he went, and upon exiting from one well known branded car dealership he was able to spare a moment to meet and shake hands with the many Juventus fans who had gathered to get their first glimpse of this new footballing icon. When asked about the coming season he made the following comment:

“Me ready to bite bottom of flippy floppy Inzaghi and thinks me is a role model 4gay boys I mean I always burn in saddle all days why not and gay boys can come watch me to learn 4 sure is ok.”

Taking the wheel of his new Mercedes CLK Special Edition “Technical” Samatar waved to the crowd and left with this last thought

“This look just like one never me drive in Somali but has paint and four wheels. Me love Juventini 4sure and specially me Son, Son of Samatar who is not for gay to play with but for Alex to play with only very angry Inzaghi jobby”

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #93
    I've mourned two Popes, two Beatles, and then of couse there was Elvis:down:

Even when they canceled Miami Vice I was able to take it...but this day hurts man..it really hurts:frown:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
    I've mourned two Popes, two Beatles, and then of couse there was Elvis:down:

Even when they canceled Miami Vice I was able to take it...but this day hurts man..it really hurts:frown:
    **** it. lets make fun of don bes now.

and put that celtic avatar i gave you.

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #99
    No way Don...I've learned my lesson with Alex Sa.......no...no...I can't say HIS name...I'll never say His name again...it hurst too much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)