Juve sign Samatar (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I heard Silli is very skilled but only 3 feet 7 inches tall!!!

This'll cause some problems for Chelsea as Umbro doesn't make infant/youth kits!

OP
Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    I heard Silli is very skilled but only 3 feet 7 inches tall!!!

This'll cause some problems for Chelsea as Umbro doesn't make infant/youth kits!

I don't mind his height...if Mourinho thinks he worth 25 million, then he can't be that bad...although we may not be able to count on him scoring many from corners:(

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++

I don't mind his height...if Mourinho thinks he worth 25 million, then he can't be that bad...although we may not be able to count on him scoring many from corners:(
    in an U-19 Friendly against Zimbabwe, Salli was seen standing on another player's back and he jumped and headed in a corner kick!!

This move could take Europe by storm..

Ronaldinho's flip-flop is gonna be old news.

Nike, Adidas, Diadora, Topper, Puma, and Hummel are all looking to contract Salli.

Alex Samater already has a deal with Pro-Specs, a Korean company!! Their sales have increased 1345% already!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    I soooo veddy vedddy happily I sand cookied in pants flip flop 4 gays guuud for Capello is guuud for Alex Samatar. Cookies in pants make me soooo happy and soooo horny 2 bout not 4gays.

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

in an U-19 Friendly against Zimbabwe, Salli was seen standing on another player's back and he jumped and headed in a corner kick!!

This move could take Europe by storm..

Ronaldinho's flip-flop is gonna be old news.

Nike, Adidas, Diadora, Topper, Puma, and Hummel are all looking to contract Salli.

Alex Samater already has a deal with Pro-Specs, a Korean company!! Their sales have increased 1345% already!

JJJEEEZZZUUZZ...I saw that game, but I was stoned and thought I was watching the Chinese Dancing Troup at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo...that was for real:eek:

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this guy play for Juve:fero:

I'm only wearing Pro-specs from now on too:thumb:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    plus the one year loan of Gianluca Zambrotta

?!!!!!!

some body ?!!!!
    man, i would give zambrotta on loan and del piero permanently for samatar. this transfer was a masterstroke by moggi.

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    I soooo veddy vedddy happily I sand cookied in pants flip flop 4 gays guuud for Capello is guuud for Alex Samatar. Cookies in pants make me soooo happy and soooo horny 2 bout not 4gays.

It's poetry...it just rolls off the tongue...who needs Keats, Byron, Wordsworth

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    plus the one year loan of Gianluca Zambrotta

?!!!!!!

some body ?!!!!
    I dont care if they loan Zambrotta, he is overrated anyways :rolleyes:

Plus Alex Samatar is a real "pianco nero" and he has Juve in his heart forever

And he'll build Juve a big fanbase in Africa!!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
    What does Google think of...Alex Samatar?
    Google only speaks of the Warlord sporting the same name as the footballer. Better go to Yahoo.com to learn more about the footballer.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Guys, there's a company in Somalia who is making the Replica Samatar jerseys. Its a little pricey (150 euros), but you do get an authetic jersey from his club in Somalia as well.

And its only 25 euros to have it shipped anywhere in the world.

And yes, it is true, Palermo will have him for next year.

Damn. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)