Juve sign Italy defender Legrottaglie !!! (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Zebina is a back-up ...Stam Nesta Maldini ...yeah thats certainly taking a back seat to Ferrara-Legro-Montero

The league laughed at us for signing Pancaro and Cafu...both are being called back up to the National teams and have gotten top marks in every match. Legrottaglie was being hailed as a Nesta or Cannavaro signing..that is what was so funny. FLOP a-la Rivaldo! Except Rivaldo's transfer fee was 0 euros. Legro cost more than KAKA!!!!!:howler:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
U have problems man.
and then some...I love how this theory about me has come up now that you guys have no comebacks what so ever...its like the typical retort when you can't answer any more....just ideally brush it off. :LOL:

I say Kaka was more expensive than Legro...and I have problems...ok ..right! How many beers Hydde?????

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What u want me to say Incubbo?

Kaka was a superb deal and Legro has been a failure so far.

There is nothing more to say about it.

Willing to create some havoc? try harder.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
What u want me to say Incubbo?

Kaka was a superb deal and Legro has been a failure so far.

There is nothing more to say about it.

Willing to create some havoc? try harder.
Don't take personal shots is all..if you have no comeback mention players like Rivaldo, Redondo, Ibrahim Ba, Javi Moreno (!) come on do I have to do all the work for you!!!!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Don't take personal shots is all..if you have no comeback mention players like Rivaldo, Redondo, Ibrahim Ba, Javi Moreno (!) come on do I have to do all the work for you!!!!!!
Davids, Kluivert, Dugarry, Laursen, Roque Junior, VIEIRA...............................:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

I dont need to comeback with any argument because is not really important to continue .

U brought back a thread that was buried long time ago to state something that we all know. U have been doing laps in circles on this matter and i really dont see why i have to play the game.

Sep 28, 2002
who the **** cares. we bought legro. weeee. we also had o'neill, paramatti, baiocco and wasted hundreds of young talents by loaning and roting them on bench. thats the way it is. **** it.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

Davids, Kluivert, Dugarry, Laursen, Roque Junior, VIEIRA...............................:D
take note from a creative Juventino....Laursen :stress: Davids and Kluivert are different stories..its like Henry with Juve..not meant to be...KUDOS for Dugarry..Roque..well I would have brought up Kutozov (can't even remember his name), Jose Mari, Bruno N'Gotty (GAWD), Pablo Garcia, Jans Lehman, Bogarde, Reizeger, Lentini...list goes on and on. OH YEAH: Umit Davala!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
ye they had lehman but he bacame history after Batistuata scored a hat-trick on him
Yes that was brutal but apparently he left because of an arguement with players or something along those lines.

Vil...some more names that Milan had (but didn't play except maybe for Primavera..youngsters): Toldo, Miccoli, Macarone, Pessotto, Cudicini (that one is questionable...no one knows if they actually EVER owned him) and oh yeah and was outbid for a Francesco Totti and did not pursue Alessandro Del Piero. Can't think of more right now..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

take note from a creative Juventino....Laursen :stress: Davids and Kluivert are different stories..its like Henry with Juve..not meant to be...KUDOS for Dugarry..Roque..well I would have brought up Kutozov (can't even remember his name), Jose Mari, Bruno N'Gotty (GAWD), Pablo Garcia, Jans Lehman, Bogarde, Reizeger, Lentini...list goes on and on. OH YEAH: Umit Davala!
the point here is that why u take back this already useless thread?.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

the point here is that why u take back this already useless thread?.
The point is WHY are you busting my tennis..soccer..racquet BALLS....if it bothers you just don't reply. Its pretty simple..almost like opening a beer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)