Juve should sell Del Piero. Look at my calculations. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
If Del Piero would have a good season we should sell him.Why?

First of all I don't think that Del Piero is a leader of Juve and he is certanly not as big as Juve.

Secondly, I think we could sell Del Piero for about 15 mil € if he has a good season.

And,so what can we buy for 15 mil €? Let's look at this year's transfer market. This are the player I would buy.

Kežman 5 mil € + Mexes 2 mil € + Giuly 8 mil???

Those are three great players and even though you may say Mexes is shit, remember what were you saying 2 months ago.

If you look at the wages: Del Piero's wages are probably higher then Kežman's (if he would be at Juve,not at Chelsea),Mexes's and Giuly's put togther.

If I look at Mexes,Kezman and Giuly I know i would prefer them to Del Piero.

This could be then the formation:

With assumtion we also buy a new RB a new midlfielder and that we buy out Chiellini and Maresca.

----------------------------------------Buffon---------------------------
Miguel/Zebina--Cannavaro/Mexes--Thuram/Tudor-Zambrotta/Chiellini-
Giuly/Olivera----Emerson/Maresca-----Blasi/appiah----Nedved/Aimar--
-------------------Trezeguet/Kežman---Ibrahimovic/palladino

This is such a great formation and with so much dept, but we don't have it becaouse of our love to Del Piero. :groan:

But everything isn't still lost.Next year we can sell Del Piero and buy 3 other bargains deals (some will certainly exsist)

Miguel will be probably cheaper then this year,becaouse Porto won't be selling as much. (10mil €)

Aimar's price will too fell under Ranieri (10-15 mil €) and there are other talentede midlfielders (Rosticky,...)

Chiellini will be max 5 mil €

That is 25 mil - 30 mil € for the formation up there but it will only happen if we swll Del Piero. Wake up Moggi,but I think it's only a dream. :(

And a big plus to this is that every formation would have atleast one young proven player

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
If Del Piero would have a good season we should sell him.Why?

First of all I don't think that Del Piero is a leader of Juve and he is certanly not as big as Juve.

Secondly, I think we could sell Del Piero for about 15 mil € if he has a good season.

And,so what can we buy for 15 mil €? Let's look at this year's transfer market. This are the player I would buy.

Kežman 5 mil € + Mexes 2 mil € + Giuly 8 mil???

Those are three great players and even though you may say Mexes is shit, remember what were you saying 2 months ago.

If you look at the wages: Del Piero's wages are probably higher then Kežman's (if he would be at Juve,not at Chelsea),Mexes's and Giuly's put togther.

If I look at Mexes,Kezman and Giuly I know i would prefer them to Del Piero.

This could be then the formation:

With assumtion we also buy a new RB a new midlfielder and that we buy out Chiellini and Maresca.

----------------------------------------Buffon---------------------------
Miguel/Zebina--Cannavaro/Mexes--Thuram/Tudor-Zambrotta/Chiellini-
Giuly/Olivera----Emerson/Maresca-----Blasi/appiah----Nedved/Aimar--
-------------------Trezeguet/Kežman---Ibrahimovic/palladino

This is such a great formation and with so much dept, but we don't have it becaouse of our love to Del Piero. :groan:

But everything isn't still lost.Next year we can sell Del Piero and buy 3 other bargains deals (some will certainly exsist)

Miguel will be probably cheaper then this year,becaouse Porto won't be selling as much. (10mil €)

Aimar's price will too fell under Ranieri (10-15 mil €) and there are other talentede midlfielders (Rosticky,...)

Chiellini will be max 5 mil €

That is 25 mil - 30 mil € for the formation up there but it will only happen if we swll Del Piero. Wake up Moggi,but I think it's only a dream. :(

And a big plus to this is that every formation would have atleast one young proven player
go away :irritate: :cheesy:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'm closing this one down since we've had loads of threads like this. However since you put so much effort into your first post I've pasted it into the following thread where i think it is relevant :)

General transfer talk

cheers

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I wouldn't mind getting rid of Del Piero...

But the problem is: nobody will want to buy him! At least not for price that Juve would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)