Juve Shirts 2006/2007 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
I got a staffordshire/Pitbull dog Called LUDA here with me and have always wanted to buy him a Juve top for him to wear whilst i take him for a walk. If i could get one i'll send in the photos for a laugh.

whilst ur taking him for a walk make sure u have this.

to clean up the dog mess :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Vinman said:
about sums things up.......:cry:
Although Juve's situation has saddened me, I still don't think that it has completely sunken in yet.

BTW, cute girl in the avatar. Your daughter I assume? :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't think I mind the Tamoil logo so much since it irritates many U.S. politicians I cannot stand. ;)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I dont think we can say that those are going to be our jerseys, I mean until we know the veredict of the trial we will know how will be our sponsors, and until that happends they cant make the kit.

Besides, have you saw Atletico Madrid and Barca new kits, I believe if we keep Nike, our kits are going to be similar to those

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Espectro said:
I dont think we can say that those are going to be our jerseys, I mean until we know the veredict of the trial we will know how will be our sponsors, and until that happends they cant make the kit.

Besides, have you saw Atletico Madrid and Barca new kits, I believe if we keep Nike, our kits are going to be similar to those
No I didn't..how they look like?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Majed said:
Although Juve's situation has saddened me, I still don't think that it has completely sunken in yet.

BTW, cute girl in the avatar. Your daughter I assume? :)
yeah...thats my little Maia, my pride and joy !!:heart:

she cheers everytime I do, running around the house with her arms in the air screaming "SCORE !!"

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Gadaffi's son is a awful player. I wonder how much money Gadaffi snr paid perugia to play him. Thats how bad he is. Shocking! :eek:
This downright disgusts me! At least he had his fun with Perugia.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Black&White. said:
I like them
the retro style looks very cool
Especially as it's not the rumoured left half white/right half black. To make it truly retro the stripes should be thinner though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)