Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Lilianna said:
if we go to serie b,he is going to deserve it!!! :stuckup:

couldn't he just talk face to face with the referees?? why telephone conversation??? :wallbang::wallbang:
if he met face to face we would have been busted after five minutes, the world of espionage really is not for you i think. it would have been like wearing a big sign saying "look at me, i am cheating"

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Bozi.78 said:
if he met face to face we would have been busted after five minutes, the world of espionage really is not for you i think. it would have been like wearing a big sign saying "look at me, i am cheating"
hm...maybe you are right.... :rolleyes:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
if im not mistaked, home jerseys are always the lighter colored jersey, and i don't think you have to wear an away jersey for away games, I think i recall a few away games that we didn't use our away jersey in....

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
if im not mistaked, home jerseys are always the lighter colored jersey, and i don't think you have to wear an away jersey for away games, I think i recall a few away games that we didn't use our away jersey in....

Milan's away jersey is White...

anyway, I mean, let's say we play Siena, we have to use our away uniform, but the black isnt a lot better than the stripes... will be hard to recognize the players

Although we wont play Siena or Udinese since they're still in Serie A, problem solved.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Bianconeri9 said:
Milan's away jersey is White...

anyway, I mean, let's say we play Siena, we have to use our away uniform, but the black isnt a lot better than the stripes... will be hard to recognize the players

Although we wont play Siena or Udinese since they're still in Serie A, problem solved.
thats true, and Madrid also have a darker away jersey...but anyways i think that is still flexible, we used our black and white home jersey while on away games too...

OP
Mauro16

Mauro16

The Conformer
May 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #93
    Bianconeri9 said:
    Then surely we'd just wear our third kit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)