juve propable upadtes for 2007. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
In 2007, the juventus FC will have certain actions confirmed.

the club will play football in a stadium. the players is confirmed to be wearing the black and white jersey. and everygame, the juventus FC will send in 11 players onto the field. the players consist of strikers, midfielders, defenders and goalkeepers. it is confirmed that the goalkeeper will stand inbetween the goalpoasts. But, the most important fact is that juventus team manager will allow all players to use their hands to touch the ball during the match, but they can only do so during a throw-in. they will hold the ball in 2 hands and throw it into play. the manager will only the goalkeeper to punch the ball if he likes, but not the players. the goalkeeper will have to wear gloves to protect his fingernails. all the players will have to wear boots to protect their toe nails. and the players will wear the shinguard to protect the skin on the shin.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    no i didnt write 'bullshit'

i wrote 'In 2007, the juventus FC will have certain actions confirmed.

the club will play football in a stadium. the players is confirmed to be wearing the black and white jersey. and everygame, the juventus FC will send in 11 players onto the field. the players consist of strikers, midfielders, defenders and goalkeepers. it is confirmed that the goalkeeper will stand inbetween the goalpoasts. But, the most important fact is that juventus team manager will allow all players to use their hands to touch the ball during the match, but they can only do so during a throw-in. they will hold the ball in 2 hands and throw it into play. the manager will only the goalkeeper to punch the ball if he likes, but not the players. the goalkeeper will have to wear gloves to protect his fingernails. all the players will have to wear boots to protect their toe nails. and the players will wear the shinguard to protect the skin on the shin. "

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Oh, I get it... so you just wake up today and said...

"Hummm, I think I will make a new profile and will start to make some very obius threads just for the fun of it, I mean Its not like a have a life to live, so migth as well lose my time on this"

Gee, thanks man, you sure are a piece of sunshine on our lifes...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    diamondring said:
    In 2007, the juventus FC will have certain actions confirmed.

the club will play football in a stadium. the players is confirmed to be wearing the black and white jersey. and everygame, the juventus FC will send in 11 players onto the field. the players consist of strikers, midfielders, defenders and goalkeepers. it is confirmed that the goalkeeper will stand inbetween the goalpoasts. But, the most important fact is that juventus team manager will allow all players to use their hands to touch the ball during the match, but they can only do so during a throw-in. they will hold the ball in 2 hands and throw it into play. the manager will only the goalkeeper to punch the ball if he likes, but not the players. the goalkeeper will have to wear gloves to protect his fingernails. all the players will have to wear boots to protect their toe nails. and the players will wear the shinguard to protect the skin on the shin.
    From what I read I understand that a goalie can go out of the box and still grab the ball with his hands?

You're not even good at taking the piss. That really is sad. Trying and failing is something that can happen to everyone, but you have to be a true master to be cynical and still able to fail :thumbs:

OP

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    thanks espectro....nice to know such nice guys are in the forums.....o ya....
    lol....how did u get the name espectro? i've got a bulldog names espectro too.....
    pls dun get the rong idea...im nto saying u are the dog lol....but it is coincidence. but the onli diff is that my espectro is brighter.

OP

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    seven, u look very pretty......o the goalie can do so of coz....but he will get a card if it look obvious. o ya the card is either red or yellow.it is not one of those postcards or phonecards.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    diamondring said:
    thanks espectro....nice to know such nice guys are in the forums.....o ya....
    lol....how did u get the name espectro? i've got a bulldog names espectro too.....
    pls dun get the rong idea...im nto saying u are the dog lol....but it is coincidence. but the onli diff is that my espectro is brighter.

1- Your welcome

2 - You have a dog? , good for you, its nice that you have at least that.

OP

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    hey espectro...i think u are a little mean. can u stop posting here? i am afraid u will harm me or threaten me. sorry if i have offended you in anyway. but sorry. pls do not post here. i think u are a gangster who will bully me

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    diamondring said:
    hey espectro...i think u are a little mean. can u stop posting here? i am afraid u will harm me or threaten me. sorry if i have offended you in anyway. but sorry. pls do not post here. i think u are a gangster who will bully me
    So you register on a forum, go annoy the crap out of everyone and get a kick out of it?

Mar 6, 2005
    Seven said:
    So you register on a forum, go annoy the crap out of everyone and get a kick out of it?
    You obviously don't see the charm in this..

Try logging onto a Harry Potter forum and start trolling and spamming with "Harry Potter is Gay"...

Yeah :D

OP

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    what is a Harry Potter? i dun get what u mean? why is it funny? is it a pot? if it is, why is it so funny? Hairy Pot? wads so funny....dats a lil lame.....

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    diamondring said:

hummm... let me think about it... no

Bully you? now why would I woul like to lose time in doing that?

Look dude, I see that you dont have anything to do with your life, so Im just trying to help you here, by following your game, I mean Im sure this is the closest of a conversation that you have ever had (except maybe for the conversations with your dog), so enjoy your spot ligth, probably soon you will be banned so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)