Juve Out!!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Urchin ] ++

Nice touch i like it.

I realise now what the stars r about, my point tho still remains. We've got a wide spread variety to our history. Best english club in europe, best english club domestically. Y after being the best in italy u dont conquer europe more often like milan? We stand out in england more than juve stand out in italy
Are you serious with that notion?

27 Scudetti for Juventus.

and how many league titles for Liverpool? Yeah that's what I thought.

You don't know what your talking about son.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Urchin ] ++

Nice touch i like it.

I realise now what the stars r about, my point tho still remains. We've got a wide spread variety to our history. Best english club in europe, best english club domestically. Y after being the best in italy u dont conquer europe more often like milan? We stand out in england more than juve stand out in italy
Oh Dude seriously man...its enough. Your team won..great, congrats, hoorah..hip hip..

Shouldn't you be getting smashed with friends and celebrating what is Liverpool's biggest victory in a long time rather than bashing Juve fans on an internet forum??
After we beat Juve I was partying 24-7 for a week..I only stumbled in here almost 6 months later. Seriously go OUT .. get drunk and have a drink on JUVE....thats the way to celebrate...not bashing your keyboard...
yeah..way to stick it to them. COME ON MAN.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Oh Dude seriously man...its enough. Your team won..great, congrats, hoorah..hip hip..

Shouldn't you be getting smashed with friends and celebrating what is Liverpool's biggest victory in a long time rather than bashing Juve fans on an internet forum??
After we beat Juve I was partying 24-7 for a week..I only stumbled in here almost 6 months later. Seriously go OUT .. get drunk and have a drink on JUVE....thats the way to celebrate...not bashing your keyboard...
yeah..way to stick it to them. COME ON MAN.

i have been telling him that for 2 hours now

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Are you serious with that notion?

27 Scudetti for Juventus.

and how many league titles for Liverpool? Yeah that's what I thought.

You don't know what your talking about son.

his point was not about domestic championships, but success in Europe, where is can't be denied Juve haven't done that much :( that will change soon I hope....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)