Juve Out!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
After being branded as favourites to win the champions league having conceded only 2 goals before they met liverpool juve fans really had something to cheer about. It was all going so well for them the fans really thought Zlatan could take them all the way. Many thought it would simply be a walk over and alot of posters were anticipating cameronesi and zlatan tearing the red defence apart. Sadly it was not to be. There were a few fans who could see below the clouds that liverpool were the type of team juve struggle against. Juve just couldnt handle the reds style and were simply woeful at the delle alpi. Good luck beating milan

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
thanks for posting this since i was completely unaware of all the information in it, even after youve posted it about 5 times now. next you should tell me what i did today

Jan 7, 2004
its official. you are an idiot.

in any case, its your choice only. you could be somewhere having some fun with your fellow liverpool fans yet instead you are here "making our life worse"

do you really think that we give a shit what a miserable little loser like you thinks or says ?

wake up buddy. liverpool will be one of those teams that will come and go and even if they beat us this year dont be surprised if they do nothing for the years to come.

honestly man you are making me feel sorry for you. on this joyous occassion do you really have got nothing better to do ?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
understand him...after all this years of opression he have to take all he have inside....sadly it will end soon jajaja

OP

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    Lol. we aren't a team that comes and goes. Why do juve only have two stars on their crest?

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Urchin ] ++
    Lol. we aren't a team that comes and goes. Why do juve only have two stars on their crest?

you just showed your ignorance.

the stars symbolyze 10 italian championships won not the CL. you almost made a good point

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    :stress:

this was sad man. Even i fell bad to be talking to you :down:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    What have you done in the past 20 years? The UEFA Cup? Beating Juventus in CL? Oh WOW congrats buddy, you have a fantastic team.

And good to see you know what you're talking about.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah exactly, you don't come and go. You win a few trophies in the 70s and 80s then go into Hibernation for 20 years, deservedly I might add. So indeed you're correct.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Dude, Juventus has won Serie A twenty-seven times, as opposed to the eighteen times Liverpool has won the league championship. In terms of stars, Liverpool would have one.

OP

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
    Nice touch i like it.

I realise now what the stars r about, my point tho still remains. We've got a wide spread variety to our history. Best english club in europe, best english club domestically. Y after being the best in italy u dont conquer europe more often like milan? We stand out in england more than juve stand out in italy

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)