Juve only neads Hanry.... (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Lippi will not go next season...fortunately. And Henry will not come to juventus... anymore. He spent six months with us and did nothing...really nothing
And that raises a question- if Henry has difficulties in Italy, why bother to bring him?

I don't think anybody (other than Chelsea can afford him).

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
players like henry is only good in the premieship where you have space to run ,here no way he wont show at all

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Trezegol ] ++
I think that Juve should concider making a offer for Hanry. I rank him as one of the best strikers in the world, if not the best . I know that he is expensive but on the other hand he would guerantee at least 20 goals/season. And for his critics please look att the Inter match last year and what he did to them att san siro.
err..pard me dude!u mean Henry right?:rofl: a very simple answer from me! NOPE and i rank him as the big head striker ever! no place for him in Juve!

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
We don't need a big name up front. Gilardino or Cavenaghi will do if Trez leaves.. we should look for a star to cover or back line in defence

NO HENRYS WE WANT NESTAS

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lets sell DP and Trez and get Henry and Cavenaghi for exchange
DP= in the reign of 30M$
Trez= 27M$ as reports say...
Total 57M$

Henry would cost 50M$
and the 7M$ goes to Cavenaghi

now isnt it a better pairing?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
We don't need a big name up front. Gilardino or Cavenaghi will do if Trez leaves.. we should look for a star to cover or back line in defence

NO HENRYS WE WANT NESTAS

aFTER THE GAME WITH DEPORTIVO I DONT KNOW IF WE WANT NESTA...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

aFTER THE GAME WITH DEPORTIVO I DONT KNOW IF WE WANT NESTA...
:rolleyes:
every player has his bad days.... Nesta has a bad day once every couple of years.

Jul 28, 2002
henry has been quoted in the past to have said his favorite team...arsenal, also moncao and JUVE, after he spent six months there he loved it but didnt perfrom when he was here....

Henry world class, imo the best player at the moment,but he will never come back unless we had huge bucks and arsen wenger left arsenal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)