Juve Next Season (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

govindrk

Sep 28, 2004
Defence
Departure: Montero, Pessotto, Ferrara (all need to retire),Langrotaglie (sold) - very inconsistent (the next Iuliano), Tudor - injury prone
Arrival:
1) Migue RB - young, fast and powerful - Capello has the alternative to move Zebina to CD is needed - can be signed with a reasonable fee

2) Bonera RB/CD - the new generation of italian stalion - Juve most like to get him cause Parma is a relegation team nowdays - juve must get him after losing on ferrari and mexes
- versatile and con pride cover in both positions

3) Chelini RB/LD - back from loan from Fiorentina (the next Pessoto of the team - hardwoking and loyal)

4) Chivu LB/CD - capello's favourite defender - pacey, struggling with Roma for position- we can get him we offer Lagro and cash in exchange deal.

Midfield
Departure: Tachinardi (sold), Appiah (sold), Kapo (sold)
Arrival:
1) Maresca CM - back from loan from Fiorentina, can add flair in CM along Emerson

2) Vicente LM or Aimar CM/LM- both are strugling in Valencia, as ideal backup for Nedved

3) Pizzarro CM or Machereno CM - both creative and young, can be bought with reasonable fee;

Attack
Departue: Miccoli (sold), Zalayeta(sold)
Arrival:
1) Nonda ST - quality striker which can provide efficient backup - available for free

2) Chuimento AM/ST - hot prospect

Final Line-up
Goalkeepers:
Buffon
Chimenti
Bonnefoi

Defenders:
Zebina
Zambrotta
Cannavaro
Thuram
Birindelli
Miguel
Chiellini
Bonera
Chivu

MIdfield:
Emerson
Nedved
Manuele Blasi
Mauro Camoranesi
Olivera
Vicente or Aimar
Maresca
Mascherano or Pizzarro

Attack:
Ibrahimovic
Mutu
Del Piero
Trezeguet
Nonda or Chiumento

Guys give your opinions...........

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
its an interesting topic which i think week by week with more rumours and as players tend to prove themselves elsewhere, it will always change.

no doubt i think the main areas which need fixing are right back, back ups for central defence and of course, creativity.

i think juves major changes will be in defence.

out: montero, ciro, pessotto, birindelli, iuliano, tudor.
in: miguel, chivu, chiellini, squillaci

i think miguel is needed the most as he is very attacking and its the only way the team is going to get more creative. i mean that in the sense of being able to play with a playmaker. Chivu and Squillaci are two quality central defenders who i believe can take over thuram and cannavaro. i see thuram's next season being the season where he starts really slowing down and maybe even becoming that bench player.

midfield:
out: appiah
in: maresca, mascherano

i see emerson, maresca and mascherano forming a good midfield. Nedved of course will still be apart of the equation, but he is nearing the end and the future is more important.

forward:
out: Miccoli, zalayeta
in: nonda

del piero is really pushing it if he cant find form, but we all know he wont leave so its pointless.

as for the starting line up:

buffon
miguel thuram cannavaro zambrotta
mascherano emerson maresca/nedved
olivera
mutu zlatan

drastic changes but i think the team would be a very good team to watch and i think by having emerson, mascherano and maresca as the 3 in midfield, it does give an okay balance. miguel and zambrotta would work the wings brilliantly.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
no goalie is mentioned .... i think we should get a good sub-goalie..

pessotto, brindilli should stay ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)