Juve new stadium??? (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
what happened to the new stadium , cause we need it badly , we need a smaller stadum with the fans near the players , cause watching siena match last week where you see 1000 people in a stadium capacity of 70000 makes you depressed , i dont know why milan match always the fans fill the stadium while juve who have the highest nmber of fans in italy dont go to see the matchs , is this related to the prices of the tickets , if this is the answers , juve managements must reduce the prices to increase the number of fan because it is depressng to watch empty stadiums.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Its all becoz of the running tracks......which will be gone in the new stadium.

Work on the Stadium will start in the off-season..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

30,000:D i dont think so
We had around 20 000 at times, and only 6000+ ppl when we play Ajax + Maccabi Haifa in the CL campaign. Really pathetic attendance for a top club like us.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
There was 19 300 something people in Delle Alpi during the game against Siena.

They will start the stadium project when this season is over. and they say it will be finished for the 2007/2008 season and will have a capacity of 45 000. So this will take it's time!

And yes, generally the ticket price for Juve games are higher than other top teams, at least the season ticket are much more expensive and unlike other top teams the Juve season tickets for this year are personal, so you need to show ID with your season ticket.

Previously a family could buy season tickets and divide it...
So there you have one reason why there are fewer people buying season tickets this year. LOL @ Moggi, what did he say! We hope 30 000 - 40 000 will buy season tickets!

Another reason is that many JUVE fans in Turin work for Fiat, and we all know how well things are looking for that company! so there are alot of people who no longer have the budget to go to the stadium for every home game!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
against Siena it was 19.000 people who watched the game. 9 thousands of them were siena-fans. And thats not tolerated...

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I don't mind if it will have a capacity of just 35000. Here in Sweden we got a little stadium called Söderstadion. When i grew up it was ALWAYS packed and the atmosphere was always on top. The thing is it only had a capacity of 16k people, but it always sounded like 50-60k.

If we get a stadio with 35k people will always remember the feeling of going to a packed stadium. And then they will go next time because they had such a good time.

..... I don't want 70-80k seats. And I do feel 35k is to little for a champions league quarter final or a Derby D'Italia game in Serie A. I think a capacity like 50k would suit us best. :)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
I still have doubts if more fans will show up in the new stadium. Juventus mostly attarcts fans from outside of Turin, and because of transport costs they can't afford to come to all matches. Therefor I think that we will keep the fluctuating numbers of 5000 in Coppa Italia matches to 50000 in important matches.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
with a kapacity of 45.000 i could live, as sometimes they said it will be 35.000 and thats just redicuouls! anyway i hope it will have 50.000!
60 would be better...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

60 would be better...
yeah, it seems we earn money only from big games, so when the funs decide do go and watch juve whatever the distance or price, they sould find a ticket

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I dont have a source, but the Swedish commentator on Canal+ said that during the game and that he's amazed about the small number of Juve-fans in every game.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think it should be only 40 to 45K. juve have fans, just not many in turin. id rather see a small, high tech smick looking stadium with a crowd of 40K right on top of the ground making a lot of noise making it a great atmosphere than having 50 to 60K with emtpy seats in each section making it look all shitty.

Geof

May 14, 2004
sports.it:

Giraudo: "Tra due anni il nuovo stadio"
02 03 2005

(...)
Giraudo ha anche parlato del progetto legato alla realizzazione del nuovo stadio: "Quando sarà pronto i tifosi della Juventus potranno essere più vicini ai giocatori entro il primo di giugno l'autorizzazione per i lavori. Il cantiere durerà due anni e potremo disporre di uno stadio con 33-35mila posti, oltre a un centro commerciale e servizi collegati".

Giraudo says the new stadium will allow the fans to be closer to the players. The authorisation for the works starts on the first of june, and should last for two years.

the capacity will be 33-35 000 places, plus a commercial centre and services.
------------------------
35000? isn't that a bit small? I mean even if delle alpi is often empty, it is full sometimes (milan, real,...)
don't you think the prices will go up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)