Juve, Moggi: "Cassano resta a Roma. Gilardino va a Firenze" (1 Viewer)

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Can some1 translate please?
Why don't you read the thread?

++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
"Miccoli siad it was a tragedy coming back to Juventus? Is it really that bad come back to us? Juventus is a club that is respected. Perhaps Miccoli enjoyed himself more in Florence. Will Maresca and Miccoli remain? No, they'll go, like Sculli will, but before (making them go) I want a face to face conversation with them, to see if they'll repeat to me what they told the press. It's a "sfizio" (I don't know how to translate it, it smg like a wish) that I want to satisfy."

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventinho ] ++
GoalCity-Italy

Il calciomercato secondo Luciano Moggi. "Faccio l'indovino, vediamo se ci azzecco". E' questa la prima battuta del direttore generale bianconero, intervistato dal quotidiano Il Mattino. Gli intrecci che prospetta sono interessanti e, in alcuni casi, inaspettati: "Cassano resta alla Roma, Vieri va al Milan, Gilardino alla Fiorentina. A proposito di Fiorentina, Corvino sostiene che la Juve con le comproprieta' ha fatto un bagno di sangue. Non sa cosa significa la parola gestione, non conosce gli aspetti finanziari ed economici. A Lecce faceva un altro lavoro. Abbiamo fatto un affare colossale. Hanno pagato 20 miliardi per il prestito annuale di due giocatori. Il prestito piu' caro della storia del calcio".

I didn't translate this part because it's general Moggi things.
He says that Vieri will go to Milan, Cassano will remain at Roma and Gilardino will play for Fiorentina. Talking anout firoentina he says that Corvino said that Juve with the 3 coownerships has "hurt" (don't know how to translate it) Fiorentina. Moggi says that he (Corvino) doesn't know how to manage a team from the economic point of view, because he did another job when he worked for Lecce. Juve have made a colossal "affare" (means both transaction and something related to business that went very well). Fiorentina has paid 20 billions (Lire) for a year loan of 2 players. The highest on calcio's history.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

I didn't translate this part because it's general Moggi things.
He says that Vieri will go to Milan, Cassano will remain at Roma and Gilardino will play for Fiorentina. Talking anout firoentina he says that Corvino said that Juve with the 3 coownerships has "hurt" (don't know how to translate it) Fiorentina. Moggi says that he (Corvino) doesn't know how to manage a team from the economic point of view, because he did another job when he worked for Lecce. Juve have made a colossal "affare" (means both transaction and something related to business that went very well). Fiorentina has paid 20 billions (Lire) for a year loan of 2 players. The highest on calcio's history.
Thats what Corvino gets for trying to be too Cheap. i bet he thought smart of himself by bidding a small amount and expecting to smile in the face of Juventus after they win the bid with a miniscule bid.

Hahaha, great record for Moggi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)