Juve, Moggi: "Cassano resta a Roma. Gilardino va a Firenze" (1 Viewer)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
GoalCity-Italy

Il calciomercato secondo Luciano Moggi. "Faccio l'indovino, vediamo se ci azzecco". E' questa la prima battuta del direttore generale bianconero, intervistato dal quotidiano Il Mattino. Gli intrecci che prospetta sono interessanti e, in alcuni casi, inaspettati: "Cassano resta alla Roma, Vieri va al Milan, Gilardino alla Fiorentina. A proposito di Fiorentina, Corvino sostiene che la Juve con le comproprieta' ha fatto un bagno di sangue. Non sa cosa significa la parola gestione, non conosce gli aspetti finanziari ed economici. A Lecce faceva un altro lavoro. Abbiamo fatto un affare colossale. Hanno pagato 20 miliardi per il prestito annuale di due giocatori. Il prestito piu' caro della storia del calcio".

Ma il futuro di Enzo Maresca e Fabrizio Miccoli potrebbe essere ancora lontano da Torino: "Miccoli ha definito una tragedia tornare alla Juve?. Ma e' davvero cosi' brutto tornare da noi? La Juventus e' una societa' che si fa rispettare. Miccoli forse a Firenze si divertiva di piu'. Resteranno Maresca e Miccoli? No, andranno via come Sculli, ma prima voglio trovarmici faccia a faccia per sentire se davanti a me ripetono le stesse cose che hanno detto ai giornali. E' uno sfizio che voglio togliermi".

i dont understand half of that but i sence its really important can any of the italian members do the translation ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
i understand only the title......

Cassano stays at Roma and Gila will go to Fiorentina

but Cassano stays a bit logic but Gila to Viola...strange.:confused:.i think this is a Moggi jokes type :D:D

OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    yes thats why i want the tranlation i understand some words it contain one of his fortune teller jokes....

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    what is the story of fiorentina these days , from where they have the money to buy all these players , it seems they are richer than juve

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    They got practically nothing from Maresca and Miccoli. In fact they lost money on the affair as they bought them for 6.3million £ and sold them for only 1.3 million £.
    As I understand it the president has decided to pump in money from his own pocket to make them champions again.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I read Moggi doesn't want money he said:

I know some want me to sell Trezeguet and buy Gilardino, but I think Trezeguet is better than Gila, so he'll stay here next season.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventinho ] ++
    GoalCity-Italy

Ma il futuro di Enzo Maresca e Fabrizio Miccoli potrebbe essere ancora lontano da Torino: "Miccoli ha definito una tragedia tornare alla Juve?. Ma e' davvero cosi' brutto tornare da noi? La Juventus e' una societa' che si fa rispettare. Miccoli forse a Firenze si divertiva di piu'. Resteranno Maresca e Miccoli? No, andranno via come Sculli, ma prima voglio trovarmici faccia a faccia per sentire se davanti a me ripetono le stesse cose che hanno detto ai giornali. E' uno sfizio che voglio togliermi".

What a wonderfull man!:D

"Miccoli siad it was a tragedy coming back to Juventus? Is it really that bad come back to us? Juventus is a club that is respected. Perhaps Miccoli enjoyed himself more in Florence. Will Maresca and Miccoli remain? No, they'll go, like Sculli will, but before (making them go) I want a face to face conversation with them, to see if they'll repeat to me what they told the press. It's a "sfizio" (I don't know how to translate it, it smg like a wish) that I want to satisfy."

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

What a wonderfull man!:D

"Miccoli siad it was a tragedy coming back to Juventus? Is it really that bad come back to us? Juventus is a club that is respected. Perhaps Miccoli enjoyed himself more in Florence. Will Maresca and Miccoli remain? No, they'll go, like Sculli will, but before (making them go) I want a face to face conversation with them, to see if they'll repeat to me what they told the press. It's a "sfizio" (I don't know how to translate it, it smg like a wish) that I want to satisfy."
    this is the management....and i hope moggi hit Micoli in his face :D

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Once again Moggi repeats the Non selling champions(Treze) quote just for the press,
    from they way Fiorentina handled the Maresca-Miccoli deal,
    it seems to me they sould throw in more money than Chelsea did, to make a decent team,
    they can only dream of Gila if they have to compete on him Milan-Juve-Inter-Chelsea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)