Juve - milan.. Where to be seated (1 Viewer)

KingGuru

Dec 11, 2004
Hi
I'm a Juve fan from denmark, that have decided to give a early christmaspresent, and go to the mach the next weekend against Milan.
I've found place to buy ticket, but since I've never been at the stadium before, I don't know where the home fans are seated, and the away fans.
So how's the stadium devided for fans ? where to buy tickets for .. north, south, east or west ?

KingGuru

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 24, 2004
moved

welcome KingGuru,

the match forum should only be used for match talk. therefor I moved your thread to rookie/history. personally I was in delle alpi only once. so I would recommend level 2 but don't expect too much of the view. against milan the atmo should be great even the stadium won't be sold out .. :down:

I guess someone will give you more informations, try also www.juventus.com . there you'll find a stadium map.

welcome at the forums :thumb:

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by KingGuru ] ++
Hi
I'm a Juve fan from denmark, that have decided to give a early christmaspresent, and go to the mach the next weekend against Milan.
I've found place to buy ticket, but since I've never been at the stadium before, I don't know where the home fans are seated, and the away fans.
So how's the stadium devided for fans ? where to buy tickets for .. north, south, east or west ?

KingGuru
lucky for some to watch that match live. have fun and cheer load

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
the fan clubs are located in the north and south. but don`t sit on the first level because the view is very bad there. I would take the second level.

You can buy tickets on listicket.it, but you can also buy tickets on the matchday because I don`t think that it will be sold out.

Have fun and enjoy the Match. It will be a great experience!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)