Juve Midfield?!? (2 Viewers)

malayou

Jul 26, 2002
I honestly think that Juve need a good offensive midfielder, otherwise we will suffer when we play against good offensive team. Play the offensive midfielder as a supportive forward, just like brazil did in recent world cup. We already have Brighi and Nedved but I think we need more at least one more additional a player of that kind. And also the most important thing is not to buy Nesta or Cannavaro, if Lippi still want both of them sell one of the same postion defender.

Attack till we Die ....

OP
JuveMafia 4Ever
Jul 18, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Well..... I think that Juve can improve their midfield a lot, but they still have to buy a offensive player! And goddamn I Am :irritate: about it :(!

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    According to some people on here Rivaldo won't be needed, not sure why, because anyone with creativity will improve the team.

Still not happy with Nedved in a hole as he is limited in that role and we still need a couple of real class players before we can be classed as real cl challengers

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuventusFan ] ++
    I think Brighi and Camoranesi will improve Juve's midfield a lot. They're both very promising and did amazingly well last season.
    Baiocco also seems to be a talented player,and next year Manuele Blasi will be at Juve for sure,and possibly D'Alessandro. The future for Juve's midfield looks really strong!

My future team :

-----------------------------------Buffon
    -------------------Mexes--------Nesta------Chivu
    -----------------------------------Tudor
    ------------Camoranesi--------Blasi-------------------Baiocco
    -----------------------------------D'Alessandro
    -------------------Trezeguet------------------Del Piero

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Am looking at it from the Juve of old point of view. Buy some players mould them & create stars. Well it's time for Brighi, Camoranesi & Baiocco to be moulded - I've a good feeling about this.

OP
    JuveMafia 4Ever
    Jul 18, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++

Baiocco also seems to be a talented player,and next year Manuele Blasi will be at Juve for sure,and possibly D'Alessandro. The future for Juve's midfield looks really strong!

My future team :

-----------------------------------Buffon
    -------------------Mexes--------Nesta------Chivu
    -----------------------------------Tudor
    ------------Camoranesi--------Blasi-------------------Baiocco
    -----------------------------------D'Alessandro
    -------------------Trezeguet------------------Del Piero
    To be honest this team sucks :D! Where Is Davids :mad:? Where is Nedved? Where is Thuram?Where Is Salas? Take a chill pill buddie!there is no future in this midfield :boxing:!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveMafia 4Ever ] ++

To be honest this team sucks :D! Where Is Davids :mad:? Where is Nedved? Where is Thuram?Where Is Salas? Take a chill pill buddie!there is no future in this midfield :boxing:!
    No future? You must be sick in your head. Camoranesi,Blasi,Brighi and Baiocco are great players and will only improve.

Jul 28, 2002
    Yeah but it could be better, look at other teams future midfield, Arsenal for example:

Penant------G.Silva----Veira-----A. Cole

or others, in terms of world class midfields, ours will not be a world class midfield unless there are significant improvements in players ie Baicco, Camo, Blasi etc.

Only D'ale and Brighi would i clas as future world class mids.

We are missing a world class winger to help Zambo on the oposite flank, Camo is not that YET.

Creativity is not our midfields strong point at the mo, so we do need that little bit of creation which would come in the form of D'ale or a Ronaldinho.

Jul 28, 2002
    surely he would b perfect for us, young, proven. left/right wing, can play in the hole, creative, fast , blah, blah blah, the only thing is he must have a huge price tag.

Jul 28, 2002
    Imo he was the best player in the world cup period, and would be worth the money without a shadow of a doubt, especially as he appears to be a player that enjoys football and helps other around him enjoy, no attitude like rivaldo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)