Juve line up Burdisso and Nikola Žigić (1 Viewer)

Juve-Skopje

Aug 13, 2006
Nicolas Andres Burdisso is a professional football centre back player currently playing for Internazionale of the Serie A.

He started playing professionally for the Argentine team Boca Juniors in 1999, until he moved to Internazionale in 2004 for € 3.5 million, signing a 4-year contract

With Boca Juniors he won 2 Argentine Championships (2000 Apertura and 2003 Apertura), 3 Copa Libertadores (2000, 2001, 2003) and 2 Intercontinental Cups (2000, 2003).

He was also part of the Argentine team to conquer the 2001 Football World Youth Championship. However, he missed almost entirely the 2004/2005 season with Inter because he was to return to his native Argentina for the recovering of his daughter, who overcame leukemia. With Inter, he won the 2006 Coppa Italia.

On May 15, 2006 he was named as a definite squad member for the 2006 World Cup by coach Jose Pekerman.

Full name Nicolás Andrés Burdisso
Date of birth April 12, 1981
Place of birth Altos de Chipión,
Córdoba, Argentina
Nickname Nico
Position Centre back
Current club Internazionale
Youth clubs
Boca Juniors
Professional clubs*
Years Club Apps (goals)
1999-2004
2004- Boca Juniors
Internazionale 102 (3)
24 (0)
National team
2003 - Argentina 10 (0)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sateeh said:
When u use this formation then marchionni would be either used on the wing or iin neddy's place. We cant play with marchionni and neddy in the CM position imo.
Paro is the best choice there and i wouldnt mind playing gianni and zanetti together.
not cm, but as rm or lm respectively, zanetti would be the only cm/dm. i don't think dd will play with 2 dms as capello did. anyway this is all sheer speculation, we'll have to wait and see what dd's ideas are. we'll get a first glimpse tonight i guess.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Noooooooooooo, not f...ing Žigić please juve dont make a big mistake and buy this player, any attaker who plays for juve at this moment is better than Žigić, he is maybe god for serbian league but for italian a,b or c NO !!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Žigić: « Solo uno stupido non andrebbe alla Juve. La B non conta; ripeto: soltanto un pazzo perderebbe la possibilità di giocare nel club bianconero »

Žigić: " Only a stupid wouldn't go to Juve. Serie B doesn't count; I repeat: only a nut would lose the possibility to play with the bianconeri."

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

mark77 said:
Žigić: « Solo uno stupido non andrebbe alla Juve. La B non conta; ripeto: soltanto un pazzo perderebbe la possibilità di giocare nel club bianconero »

Žigić: " Only a stupid wouldn't go to Juve. Serie B doesn't count; I repeat: only a nut would lose the possibility to play with the bianconeri."
well that's gotta turn the lot over at least a little bit. :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
vlatko said:
not cm, but as rm or lm respectively, zanetti would be the only cm/dm. i don't think dd will play with 2 dms as capello did. anyway this is all sheer speculation, we'll have to wait and see what dd's ideas are. we'll get a first glimpse tonight i guess.
well it could be 2 DMs, and different roles would be allocated.Different brands of CMs could produce different outcomes.They could provide more, in a less "rigid" system than the one cap used.Thats why i think Paro( or someone similar) is a necessity in any system.

DD has been playing with two CMs so we will see a glimpse tonite.

Abt zigic, interesting statement....but is he an interesting player.Lets see wat secco and DD think abt ? if they value him than he is coming, if not they he wont

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mark77 said:

Anyway,I hope we won't buy him.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
soulslider said:
Noooooooooooo, not f...ing Žigić please juve dont make a big mistake and buy this player, any attaker who plays for juve at this moment is better than Žigić, he is maybe god for serbian league but for italian a,b or c NO !!
Exactly!!!100% right!

aingy

Jun 29, 2006
mark77 said:

:faq1:
well i remember when a few months ago he said that his dream is to play for inter:disagree:

Jul 28, 2002
An interesting location for this thread.....

Zigic is merely a big man, coul dbe a usefull battering ram ala Darko but we already lack pace, we could do with some more.

Juve-Skopje

Aug 13, 2006
soulslider said:
Firstly Zigic is superfine striker.Is not essential from where he come, no matter where he from!!!!
There is one think one can be sure of that Didier know what to do

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
From what i've seen from Zigic while playing for his NT and for Red Star in Europe, i'm sure he'll do just great in Juve, even in Serie A.
Powerfull forward ala Jan Koller in the air, and with powerfull right foot.

These are the higlights of last years match Red Star-Roma in UEFA Cup when he scored twice and assisted the second goal.
Watch for the third goal and tell me if you saw a 2 metres tall striker ever scored a similar goal :)

I also found this goal Zigic scored against Ivory Coast at the World Cup. Cool finishing !!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juve-Skopje said:
i like and respeakt every one who play or will play in Juve
For Seria B is much more than good!!!
He has grown very tall:toast: and get the utmost out of:agree:

We alredy have enough of attackers.

To be honest I won't like him even if he plays for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)