Juve keep an eye on Javier Perez (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
All of a sudden we are interested in Chilean players? Before it was Uruguyans ;)

Tell us more about him?

OP

Chileno

May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    not chilean. bolivian played for bolivar for some years in the junior category. I must say he wouldn't fit in with the big player in juve

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Well now that the Czech Republic is part of the EU, doesn't that mean we have an extra spot?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Well now that the Czech Republic is part of the EU, doesn't that mean we have an extra spot?
    Yup, and Zalayeta and Salas are likely to depart so that makes for three.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    19 year old? i hope he doesnt turn up like fake ronaldo tht manure bought.
    Ronaldo's an excellent prospect though. He's not as good as Joaquin, Marchionni or even Quaresma, but that's to be expected: he's 19. At such an age there's plenty to learn, especially when you're under the guidance of Sir Alex, Ryan Giggs and co. I'd be pretty satisfied with a Cristiano Ronaldo if he came cheap and we got Prandelli.

OP

Chileno

May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    what history does juventus have when it comes to raising good players when there young?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Chileno ] ++
    what history does juventus have when it comes to raising good players when there young?
    That's why I said that we should get Prandelli. He's perfect for getting the best out of youngsters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)