Juve is looking Good! (1 Viewer)

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
Hi I don't come here often anymore mostly due too time, I just wanted to say that Juventus looks really strong now. I am sure we will bring back Cannavaro to his old form and he will feature nicely along side Buffon and Thuram in the defense.
Also Zlatan I see as one of the 5 most promising Strikers of his generation along with Giraldinho, Cavenaghi, Torres and Robinho.
So that is a great investment I am sure it will pay of and it looks a lot better then when we for instance bought Trezeguet.
I am also happy that Oliviera is beginning to deliver one of our many small signings from smaller leagues in South America.
I am also amazed that Inter got suckered into taking Carini there is no shortage on promising GKP's in the world....

Now ALL I would wish for is Aimar (which might become a reality consdiering how much Valencia has bought and also bought from Juve) and that their finaces aren't the healthies around!
:cool:
After that the Circle will be closed at least for some time....

Feel a bit sorry for Maresca, Brighi, Miccoli and Chelleni leaving
but Juve is no Inter who leaves players to rot, but it hurts to lose so many of Italy's finest....

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Italian football has been going steadily downhill for quite sometime now
    there are no real quality born after 1975. Totti is one but if you look at the player 10years older then Totti there were like 5supreme players competing for places and there was plenty of players for all positions...

This is the reason why players like Maldini, Baggio and Signori have been playing so well recently. The overall quality of Italians had decreased and now the FA is trying to force the clubs to own more Italians but truth to be told their no longer the stars of their teams,
    Juventus is just the first club to realize this....

liquid

Sep 4, 2004
    True, and it happens in most of the most important leages of the world. The best stars of every team in mayor leages are foreign.

Juventus- Nedved
    Milan- Kaka, Schevchenko
    Manchester utd- van nistelrooy
    Arsenal- Henry
    Barcelona- Ronaldino, deco
    Real- who isnt?

Thats why the countries with the best leages have sucked so much recently and countries with smaller leages which export a lot of players have done so well.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    with almost of the team is new comer, i don't expect juve will have a good start in the beginning of season. like nedved and buffon first come to juve, they both need time to adjust themselve. and nedved didn't get his first goal until december, right ??

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I wouldn't really say almost all of the new team is made up newcomers. IMO we made reinforcements in just the right places. Besides, only one of our 'key' signings hasn't played in Italy before, so I don't imagine the likes of Emerson, Blasi and Cannavaro will have trouble adapting to Juve

OP

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    I think the team is pretty complete apart from A Creative Midfielder. And The Team looks tailored for Aimar then we will tripple in versatility, Now its quite obvious Capello is relying on the flanks for creativity and the middle for stability....
    Not that, that is bad in anyway
    Is just that with Aimar we will have more options,
    And I think he will come sooner or later...
    making this team equal to the strongest of Juve team of the mid 90's....
    Its only a matter of time
    I think Miccoli might Return when we trade in Treze for cash or creativity.....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by liquid ] ++
    True, and it happens in most of the most important leages of the world. The best stars of every team in mayor leages are foreign.

Juventus- Nedved
    Milan- Kaka, Schevchenko
    Manchester utd- van nistelrooy
    Arsenal- Henry
    Barcelona- Ronaldino, deco
    Real- who isnt?

Thats why the countries with the best leages have sucked so much recently and countries with smaller leages which export a lot of players have done so well.
    we'll soon add zlatan in the list! :D

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    I haven't been able to be here for a long time now and I just have to express myself at how Juve look good at the moment

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    amen to that desmond... i was crying out loud to lippi to call olivera.

now im happy o see capello giving a chance to him.

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    capello is a fantastic manager giving youngster a chances to depth and improve them self in outfield or outfield!!!!good job capello on calling olivera again !!!

Cheers To All

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)