Juve interested in Vidic? (1 Viewer)

Mar 30, 2006
Vidic is a very good player.

but this will never ever happen. we have as much chance of signing Terry i think cuz Man utd are in love with Vidic.

I actually find links with players like this (who are impossible to get) very saddening.

Like i know we are not going to get Gerrard, Terry, Deco .. it just bums me out hereing far out rumours

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i am not sure he would come with no CL and i hear he is 15 million and his wages are probably aroung 80 or 90 thousand Euros a week

Plus Inter are trying to buy him and we would struggle to compete with what they offer
There is a clause which allowes him to leave for 12.5 million euros and I read that Barcelona are willing to let him go, so that means we can compete with Inter. On the other hand, Inter can offer him CL as you said and probably a bigger wage, but just probably.

Mar 30, 2006
There is a clause which allowes him to leave for 12.5 million euros and I read that Barcelona are willing to let him go, so that means we can compete with Inter. On the other hand, Inter can offer him CL as you said and probably a bigger wage, but just probably.
the only thing we have in our favor is that Inter are flagrant homosexuals and we are alot cooler than they are.... alot cooler :pint:

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
I just read that Barca are looking to offload these players for next season
Gio , Belleti , Motta , Giuly, Saviola , Ezquerro

They will be going for Abidal , Millito, Xabi Alonso ,Klose

Mar 30, 2006
Or Xavi :)

Vidic is good but United aren't going to sell him.
I think Barca could be convinced to sell Xavi because the think very highly of Ineista and they start him over Xavi more and more.

Xavi would cost about 25 million I think

He would be a good player for us becasue he can keep the ball going in midfield and hardly ever gets caught with it.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I also think Xavi wouldn´t go play anywhere outside Barcelona. He is too loyal for that.

Giuly is a very good winger. He is only like 29 or 30 i think so not as old as you are making him out to be.

It is not like when a player turns 30 his legs fall off.
Giuly will be 31 in July and I agree, he still has something to offer. I like him a lot and he is quite versatile. He could ba good addition to our squad especially because Didier knows him and gets the best out of him. :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)