Juve interested in Vidic? (3 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I wouldn't go to near Chivu as he's nowhere near worth the money we will have to pay for him. He's good as a left back or as a central midfielder, but I rate Senderos higher for the CB position. Mexes is great, though.

kitno

May 1, 2007
Vidic is one of the best defenders in the world. He played a great season for Mamchester united. A wall in the defence. I wish we can buy him. The price would be 20 million. Barzagli is also one of the best defenders in the world.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Vidic is one of the best defenders in the world. He played a great season for Mamchester united. A wall in the defence. I wish we can buy him. The price would be 20 million. Barzagli is also one of the best defenders in the world.
for 20mil. i'd rather go for Alex and we wouldn't have to spend all of the 20 mil.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
alex is definately going to chelsea,he said he wants to go there and he is owned by chelsea therefor hes gonna end up at chelsea

mexes will be great but i dont think roma will sell him,especially to us!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
alex is definately going to chelsea,he said he wants to go there and he is owned by chelsea therefor hes gonna end up at chelsea

mexes will be great but i dont think roma will sell him,especially to us!
Alex to Chelsea is dependent on him getting a British work permit. It is very doubtful if he will as he has not played enough games for Brazil.

Chelsea might just buy him one though.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Vidic was crap against Milan yesterday. Kaka made him look like stupid

Vidic has just come back with a broken collar bone. His hasnt played a game for nearly a month and your judging him as crap on last nights game? :pumpkin:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Vidic wasn't fit for last night's game. Man Utd rushed him back because of their defensive crisis but he wasn't ready for such a big game so soon after his injury and Kaka would make any unfit defender look stupid so don't judge Vidic on last night's performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)