Juve interested in Srna (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Prosinecki was fantastic. He would've been so much better if he weren't such a drunkard though :LOL:

I'll never forget the accidental goal he scored at France 98, and the "worship me" celebration he did afterwards :howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Andy.....you personally insulted me with a statement that he is a right sided Prosinecki....that kind of bullshit can be writted onley by someone that never watched "the great yellow one",I know that you didnt said that.....but I got offended by it.
:howler: You idiot, I said I heard that Srna could be a right-sided Prosinecki. :rolleyes:

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Prosinecki was fantastic. He would've been so much better if he weren't such a drunkard though :LOL:

I'll never forget the accidental goal he scored at France 98, and the "worship me" celebration he did afterwards :howler:
BTW,his problem was smoking,he smoked(and still smokes) two packs of Marlboro per day.

He was one of greatest talents of football ever. He broke the opposing player foot with his dribble......can someone beat this? :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

You idiot.....I said that I know you didn't said that.....plz tell that source of yours that he is an idiot. :rolleyes:
I think I read it on a profile on either Sky Sports or Soccerage a few months ago.

But I haven't been able to see Srna play yet.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
See how easy it is to get people to jump on the bandwagon? Most of them have never even heard of him, let alone seen him play more than once, and they're allready saying it would ne a great move, how he should replace Camo, etc, only beacuse the article said he's a good player.

Romano

May 22, 2004
Ivan Ergic = Serbian
Darijo Srna = Croat

--

He is a great talented player.
He is a attacking right midfielder.
I allways watch Croatia because I am Croatian :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
See how easy it is to get people to jump on the bandwagon? Most of them have never even heard of him, let alone seen him play more than once, and they're allready saying it would ne a great move, how he should replace Camo, etc, only beacuse the article said he's a good player.
well if the article says he's a good player, that's evidence enough for me that he should replace Camo :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
This applies perfectly to Cristiano Ronaldo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)