Juve in Stam & Stan bid (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
there mus be some reason for moggi to be getting rid of fresi and co, these guys were back up, now speculatively speaking , i hope moggi will replace them, but unless there is a miracle tomorrow, we wont see anyone bar blasi coming back, and that doesnt excite me at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
IF Olivera, Zalayeta and Fresi are gone somebody is coming to Juve for sure.

Blasi?
Stankovic?
Lucio?
Stam?
Rodriguez?
Burdisso?
Pizarro?
Oddo?
Ferrari?
Bonera? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Cavenaghi?
Gilardino?
??????????

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Blasi isn't bad but he is definitely not an exciting transfer...

He could help in midfield if someones injured .. thats about it. He won't be eligible to play till April anyway so it doesn't make any difference to me at the moment.

I want someone who can come in and start playing right away ! hell maybe even come off the bench vs Roma.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
yeah !! FFS !!!

Maybe Moggi is waiting till the last possible moment to poach Lucio so that Chelsea don't get a chance to intervene...

at least thats what im hoping for :down:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
blasi cant play unilti april though due to his drug ban.

i dont think fresi needs replacing as he never featured anyway. Same as Zalayeta as we have our 4 main strikers. Olivera never featured either.

however, davids needs replacing for sure, and blasi would be good, but why stop there....Brighi would be good as well. We need to put some pressure on the likes of Camo and Appiah in order to get them playing well again.

we need two top notch defenders, but we'll get none unfortunately!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
IF Olivera, Zalayeta and Fresi are gone somebody is coming to Juve for sure.

Blasi?
Stankovic?
Lucio?
Stam?
Rodriguez?
Burdisso?
Pizarro?
Oddo?
Ferrari?
Bonera? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Cavenaghi?
Gilardino?
??????????
I forgot

Baiocco?
Heinze?
Mexès

:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, It's official.

Stankovic has signed with Inter.

From channel4.com

The Dejan Stankovic saga is finally over after he completed his proposed move from Lazio to Inter.

The Serbian international, who only had six months left on his capital contract, has departed in a £3m deal.

Inter had been in negotiations with Lazio for the past month after the midfielder, also wanted by Juventus, said he’d love to join the Nerazzurri.

However, talks had seemingly stalled over the past week with Lazio boss Roberto Mancini insisting that the former Red Star Belgrade player would stay until the summer.

Yet the move was back on this morning when it was noted that Stankovic was not at Lazio’s Formello training complex with the rest of the squad.

He’d flown out of Fiumicino airport this morning with Milan as his destination in a bid to conclude the deal.

Stankovic has put pen to paper on a contract with the club that will tie him to the San Siro side until 30 June 2008.

The arrival of Stankovic will be of great use to Alberto Zaccheroni who had often admitted that he was lacking a quality attacking midfielder.

It now gives Zac the possibility to field Stankovic behind the front two of Christian Vieri and Adriano in a 3-4-1-2 formation.

Stankovic is Inter’s second big signing in January after the club also netted Adriano from Parma in a £16m deal two weeks ago.

It’s also been confirmed that Lazio will receive Goran Pandev from Inter, as part of the deal, in the summer once his loan spell with Ancona ends.

Am I the only one worried over what a tandem of Vieri, Adriano, and Stankovic could do to opposing defenses?

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
meh. One more career down the crapper...

Stankovic will regret it.

anyway are Inter stupid or something ? He would have been a free agent 6 months from now... instead they pay 4 Mil :confused:

Stupid stupid club.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I guess they felt that they needed to get him now so as to get back into the title race, or just to make sure that they keep the fourth and final CL spot.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
sure he is.but he would've been able to do sooo much more with us,and lazio as well.

he may have to sit on the inter bench.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
You think so? Behind who? Emre, Zanetti, Lamouchi? I don't think so. Zac won't leave him out.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
but still it's hard to see him play a major role in inter like he would for us.

even recoba's had to sit on the bench sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)