Juve in Pole Position for Pedretti (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
imo the worlds best parntership is Trez and henry, so contrasting, yet ehir linkup is and was amazing....trez jus needs a playe rlike henry to service him, like dp used to.
Yeah, I wonder how many goals they'd score between them at a major tournament, say... the World Cup?

Oh wait...

:groan:

Jul 28, 2002
yea yeah ok ok, but that was a blip...something seroiusly went wrong there.

I hope le bleu have learnt the lesson of putting in old foggies like Lebeuf doesnt work when ue parnter him with another old foggie like desailly......why is this like deja vu???

Jus like juve:fero::groan:

venom

Oct 22, 2003
How did thread about Pedretti change to speculation on strikers:confused:
Well anyway, I understand to some point the unwillingness of the management to give bigger rise on Trez's salary. Given the fact he's turned very prone to injuries.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
I hope le bleu have learnt the lesson of putting in old foggies like Lebeuf doesnt work when ue parnter him with another old foggie like desailly......why is this like deja vu???
I dunno, I would've fancied Stephane Guivarc'h's chances in France's front line at WC2002 :LOL:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
How did thread about Pedretti change to speculation on strikers
Well anyway, I understand to some point the unwillingness of the management to give bigger rise on Trez's salary. Given the fact he's turned very prone to injuries
:D:D

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #108
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

An entire 5 times, whoa that is a lot !:rolleyes:.

Which matches did you see anyway? As i don't beleive you saw him score in those matches...(yes well now ofcourse you could search for matches in which he scored and you could tell you watched those matches....).
    OK, I might have exagerated a bit. But the goal he scored against AZ Alkmaar and the one against I think it was Heerenveen are both examples. Oh yeah, the one against England as well!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)