Juve in Pole Position for Pedretti (2 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
i like drogba, but imbecoming a fan of french football anyway.

Cavenbaghi is really impressing me with his scoring feets in onion bargie , gila is a very interesting prospect for me especially as he is apprantly a Juventino at heart. Zlatan is zlatan, genius footballer with amzing skills, but i get the feeling he has hunger for the spectacular and not soo much for goals.

Trez, amazing finisher, jus needs mobilty.Id say keep him if we didnt get a massive offer, cos the lad has amzing finishing talent.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

Trez, amazing finisher, jus needs mobilty.Id say keep him if we didnt get a massive offer, cos the lad has amzing finishing talent.
but Trez probably leaves for free after next season if we don't sell him now, we are forced to sell him, but Cavenaghi (or any other mentioned before) doesn't sound bad at all...

Jul 28, 2002
imo we need a world clas goalscorer, world class who can compete with shev and henry, not jus a skill full player, or jus a scorer.

I love juve, so i want the best, and i dont think DYO is currently in the best catogary.

Jul 28, 2002
no u misunderstand, i dont want a shev or ronaldo,i want a player that will become as good as them, someone with the talent ot be as good if better!!. I dont want a galacticos, jus mexes :D

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
y no for di natalie?

he is a hell of a player,just playing for empoli doesnt make him bad

imo he is sooooo under-rated

he got gr8 talent

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++

but Trez probably leaves for free after next season if we don't sell him now, we are forced to sell him, but Cavenaghi (or any other mentioned before) doesn't sound bad at all...
The only thing between Trez signing a new contract to 2008 is that our management has not offered him a decent salary. He is on €2.5 million, and Barca is apparently offerning between 3 and 3.5.

Now... Di Vaio is on 6 million (this season 4.8 from next season on I believe).... Montero is on 5......... Del Piero's contract has been prolonged to 2008 with him going down to the "meager" 8.8 million a year.
If we offer Trezeguet a salary that corresponds to his class, efficiency and status- he is more than ready to stay. He has said the exact same thing throughout... for two years now: "I want to stay, Juventus know what I want. I hope we can work it out" His father; who is his advisor- has continually said the same and added- "We hope that Juventus will keep their promise."

Maybe Trez WILL be sold. There's certainly enough rumours, but if we go into a situation where Trez has NOT prolonged his contract, and we end up with another Davids case- then it's ENTIRELY our own fault. We can easily tie down Trez to a new contract- if only we offer him a sensible deal. And Del Piero earning almost four times what David does + Di Vaio (DI VAIO!!!!) earning more than double... that is rediculous, and an insult to a great, and very much coveted, striker.

Make it happen Moggi, and while you're at it- give Maresca the 2 million he wants, and he'll sign on until 2009!

e basta.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++

The only thing between Trez signing a new contract to 2008 is that our management has not offered him a decent salary. He is on €2.5 million, and Barca is apparently offerning between 3 and 3.5.

Now... Di Vaio is on 6 million (this season 4.8 from next season on I believe).... Montero is on 5......... Del Piero's contract has been prolonged to 2008 with him going down to the "meager" 8.8 million a year.
If we offer Trezeguet a salary that corresponds to his class, efficiency and status- he is more than ready to stay. He has said the exact same thing throughout... for two years now:
ouch

Jul 28, 2002
fantastic post glen, i would have no problem trez signing a better contract, after all he is meant to be number one striker, with dyo backup....shocking that dyo gets more.

All trez needs is a better supply line then he would score even more.

Di Natalie....why do we need him for a forward?? we have miccoli.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
y no for di natalie?

he is a hell of a player,just playing for empoli doesnt make him bad

imo he is sooooo under-rated

he got gr8 talent
Just because Di Natale is a talented player we all of a sudden should get him? Chevanton is better, as was Mutu in his Serie A days, but we didn't move in for any of these players because we already have the likes of Del Piero and Miccoli in their position.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Trezeguet certainly deserves a better contract and salary. To know that Di Vaio is paid more than him is shocking, but you guys know how I relate to players like Trez, players that don't get involved in the build-up, players that just stand up waiting for service. I don't like them, that's why I'd prefer Ibrahimovic, Gilardino or Drogba to Trezzy. DT is a brilliant goalscorer, a great finisher, but personally I'd rather have someone more versatile and mobile upfront.

Jul 28, 2002
imo the worlds best parntership is Trez and henry, so contrasting, yet ehir linkup is and was amazing....trez jus needs a playe rlike henry to service him, like dp used to.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
And Del Piero earning almost four times what David does + Di Vaio (DI VAIO!!!!) earning more than double...
how on earth Di Vaio earns more then TREZ!!

i know it's true,but HOW ?!? :D:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Probably because we negotiated Di Vaio's contract before we realised that he's not that effective

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
imo the worlds best parntership is Trez and henry, so contrasting, yet ehir linkup is and was amazing....trez jus needs a playe rlike henry to service him, like dp used to
truemthts y france r the best in attack

dont 4 get anyhow brazil,nw the have ronaldo,Adriano

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
I think that's understandable Stuart, but in my opinion it's much easier to fix our squad needs by adding creativity and passing ability in midfield (+ of course the needed defence upgrades).

We have a star striker, and no, he isn't very mobile, but he remains a great link up player and target man whenever we are getting bodies forward. Obviously- Ronaldo from his Barca eyars could do everything on his own, and Henry is able to do that now, but any striker would have immense problems excelling with Juve currently, as there's no coherent game plan what so ever, and the distance between the midfield and Trez is simply outrageous. We end up with punts for his head (or Di Vaio in depth), and noone there to pick on the returns. We end up with Lippi not playing Miccoli even when DP is out; with Lippi not playing Maresca who is our only genuine play maker- especially with Nedved under the weather. We simply suck, and Trez has 15 goals in what... 21-22 games (?)... without much of any service.

Trez will never be an eye catcher for his dribbling or moves, but he wins championships in the area. Just feed him. Not that I think we disagree on his carachteristics, mind :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)