Juve in for Terlizzi? (1 Viewer)

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Corriere dello Sport source: Corriere dello Sport and channel4.com

Inter plan two raids

The big match against Palermo can scare Juve. On the transfer market they move for Cesar and Inzaghino: pen on paper within days

“We were doped up during the Final with Milan!”

The Rossoneri: ‘Marseille must give back the Champions League trophy’

Juve negotiate for Terlizzi

Fill also has an Olympic dream

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a bad pickup, reminds me of Cannavaro, Good in the air and can score goals with his head just not as good as defending with his feet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
With an ageing defence, i think players like him and even others like Barzagli will be rumoured more often this summer.

I prefer hearing names like Gallas as he is a lot better and would replace Thuram better.

But the facts are that we have 3 centre backs, one is 34, and two are 32 years of age...we have Gladstone and Masiello on loan...two players who are far from becoming world class starters for juve. so the team does need to buy a top quality defender as well as some back up...like Terlizzi.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We dont need another back up, if we buy a top class defender since our currently starters will be back ups,
Terlizzi is a waste of time...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That wasn't really much of Terlizzi's fault.

Terlizzi actually scores a lot of goals because of his set pieces role, etc. ... but he's not that great of a defender. He's sort of this season's Alessandro Parisi.

We could do much better.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
terlizzi is a good player one of the few good italian defenders that are left, he isnt young but what worries me that he spent most of his years in serie d and serie c with the last two years going to palermo from serie b to serie a so he hasnt got much experience but i want him to come!

Jul 12, 2002
swag said:
That wasn't really much of Terlizzi's fault.

Terlizzi actually scores a lot of goals because of his set pieces role, etc. ... but he's not that great of a defender. He's sort of this season's Alessandro Parisi.

We could do much better.
That's not so bad. It's not a terrible idea to have a player of that nature on the books. If he's got enough pace, he would be a valuable addition to the squad, adding a new level to our possible game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)