juve hooligans (1 Viewer)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
i here a lot about the hooligans (ultras) from teams like roma, lazio, inter, milan, napoli etc but i never here anything about juve hooligans. do we have any? i know we got fanatics fans (curva sud fans) but i have heard of no trouble from them. but recently i heard trouble broke out between parma and juve fans at the end of the game 2 weeks or so ago, so do juve have hooligans? hope not.

btw i got a pic from QPR vs cardiff (a team i sometimes watch and they got a very bad reputations for holiganism as you can probadly see by this pic). these two teams are in the english championship (italian serie b), my friend took this pic this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Square

Oct 6, 2002
nah we let our football do the talking.

if someone disrespects juve to me i always just look at them like "eh...really?!" like :yawn:

at the end of day you see, i know juventus will be on top. INDELIBLE BELIEF!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gaetano ] ++
no one feels passionate enough about rubentus for it to have ultras.
welcome to the forums :D I believe you're our first Torino fan :)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
btw i got a pic from QPR vs cardiff (a team i sometimes watch and they got a very bad reputations for holiganism as you can probadly see by this pic). these two teams are in the english championship (italian serie b), my friend took this pic this season.
What are you getting at with the photo... If your talking about the police presence... sorry but its basically the same at every match in england... has been for years

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
every team has its fair share of what you are referring to as hooligans..including Juve. While groups such as FDL (Milan) or B & W Fighters (Juve) have a history/tradition a few bad apples tend try to ‘ruin’ the bunch. The clubs organize the banners, choreography and the excursions to away matches and in many instances ‘keep the peace’ during the matches. The sh*t disturbers are present in all of these groups..that’s the way it is and the way it will be. While some of the smaller scale teams tend to be much more aggressive than others the bigger teams ALL have psycho’s…including Juve. Trust me I have seen it first hand…..I know Paul has…or maybe your one of them they listen to.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gaetano ] ++
no one feels passionate enough about rubentus for it to have ultras.
And what's with weenies who say "Rubentus" anyway? I mean, can't you come up with something just a little more clever, insulting, or even vulgar at least when it comes to Juventus?

For the record, it really doesn't help your cause to make yourselves sound like Scooby Doo.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Hahaha....

But I do wonder sometimes, u know with our low attendance ratings. We don't have the fans that Milan and other big teams have, They don't neccesarily have to be Hooligans but, u know just fans who show up every week.

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

What are you getting at with the photo... If your talking about the police presence... sorry but its basically the same at every match in england... has been for years
    chill!!!! i just thought that this photo will go with this topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)