Juve got less points when playing top teams (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
From the top teams juve played roma , milan . inter , lazio and only collected 2 points , where milan collected 10 pts , lazio 6pts , roma 5pts and
inter 4pts , this is not promising at all:(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
There are more small teams than big ones, so if we keep beating the "small" teams e should have a good chance to be at the top when the season finishes ;)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
There are more small teams than big ones, so if we keep beating the "small" teams e should have a good chance to be at the top when the season finishes ;)
the same cannot be said about CL though :undecide:

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

the same cannot be said about CL though :undecide:
    Exactly playing like this in the CL means to go out

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    The CL is a different thing and there is a month and a half still until we play Depor, and Im confident we can go through

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Come on guys - form is temerorary, class is perminant. It applies to teams as well as players. So Juve haven't hit top gear - who cares? They're still right up there in the league, they're still in the CL.

Maybe in two months' time, I'll be back here trying to calm people down who are insisting that Juve are invincible because of their two month winning streak.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    :LOL: :LOL:

i had a feeling m_elayyan wud start something like this ;)

-Z-, u read my mind.... :D exactly what i was gonna say ;)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    No club has impressed more than Juve in the CL this term. In fact, the 7-0 thrashing of Olympiakos was the greatest margin of victory in the history of that competition, and it was done with a second string side. No worries.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey I'd be more worried if the thread title was "Juve get less points when playing small teams"

Aug 1, 2003
    oh stop being so pessimistic, come on after all these years one should know not to take these 'small points' into heart- Juventus is known for their championship material, they won't make things easy for other teams in Serie A or CL. they'll come back.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Last year Milan was the team that got most points in the direct encounters from the top 5 teams. Who won the league in the end? The team that won most points against the minnows. It's always that way.

Anyway don't just look at the result; We outclassed Milan on their own turf, and Roma could only draw level in the last 5 minutes from a semi-own goal. Better luck next time.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I said that right away ;)

++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    There are more small teams than big ones, so if we keep beating the "small" teams we should have a good chance to be at the top when the season finishes ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)