Juve - Genoa (1 Viewer)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
:shocked: Oh well,then i`ll put the rest of my points on Juve as well.

EDIT: btw ze owe you 75k or you owe him that amount? :p
He owes me money that liar.

MC stop begging folk for v-cash you little v-whore

first Pm i get from you in months is to beg for v-cash, damn man i would have paid off your v-mortgage if you were not such a v-slut
Don't ever let him borrow anything, mofo took 200k from me and never paid it back.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
MC stop begging folk for v-cash you little v-whore

first Pm i get from you in months is to beg for v-cash, damn man i would have paid off your v-mortgage if you were not such a v-slut
if you ever came on msn i would have talked you up a bit before asking, but you and i are never on at the same time

He owes me money that liar.

Don't ever let him borrow anything, mofo took 200k from me and never paid it back.
I told you i was going to bet half of it on Roma beating Inter, and you said: "Ok, then if you lose you will not have to pay me back". I have this convo saved on my pc so don't try and play the player

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
if you ever came on msn i would have talked you up a bit before asking, but you and i are never on at the same time

I told you i was going to bet half of it on Roma beating Inter, and you said: "Ok, then if you lose you will not have to pay me back". I have this convo saved on my pc so don't try and play the player
Omg, you're a filthy liar. Please show this to me!

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
its my lucky charm, when i use the private option i always win, now that i've told you its not going to work anymore, damn you Rami :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)