Juve games on TV/radio/internet (4 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

try to go west on the St.Clair area, thats where all the italians hang out
I have rogers cable, do you if there is a channel in it that will cover it?..
Do u know a specific bar in St Clair who I can call to check if they will be putting the match on?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

I have rogers cable, do you if there is a channel in it that will cover it?..
Do u know a specific bar in St Clair who I can call to check if they will be putting the match on?

well, the only place that would show it, would be TLN channel 28. i myself have been too lazy to check the st.clair area myself. :eek:

shiyaz

Apr 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

Juventus - Inter Milan

Aljazeera Sports, Sport Italia (SOPCast), UBC Zoccer (PPlive) - Italian Super Cup FINAL

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS ALJAZEERA SPORT IS THE FREE ONE IN THE SATELITE OR THE ALJAZEERA SPORT 1,2 .....THE ONES WHICH WE HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE????

BECAUSE I CAN ONLY SEE THE FREE ALJAZEERA SPORTS IN THIS AREA....

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I contacted Harbour Sports Grill (at Yonge) and after a 15 min wait they told me that they should be showing the match but thats not 100% sure. They will have it on a satelite channel from FOX and the reason that she is not 100% is that the satelite might not be working properly due to weather..
Does that sounds promissing to anyone.. Match is 1 hour 45 min away.
I am going to take the risk most probably since I don't have any other choice. Unless someone has a better idea.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
FYI, it looks like Telemundo will be showing the Juve-Barca game on tape delay in the U.S.

It's Sat (Aug 27) @ 4pm Pacific time in my area, so check your local listings...

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
FYI, it looks like Telemundo will be showing the Juve-Barca game on tape delay in the U.S.

It's Sat (Aug 27) @ 4pm Pacific time in my area, so check your local listings...
Thanks!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As much as I like Telemundo's announcers, I just hope they don't wet themselves too much talking about Ronaldinho. It gets a bit tiresome. :rolleyes:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Back to business RAI International 3 (Africa)
Saturday
Livorno - Lecce
Fiorentina - Sampdoria

Sunday
Ascoli - Milan
Juventus - Chievo

4 Matches this weekend :D

MikagaMi

Aug 27, 2005
Hmm, for Singapore fans
can't seem to have Juve - Chievo match on SCV. Bad news, cannot find Serie A in Sept program guide. La Liga seems to be replacing Serie A time slot...
How ar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)