Juve games on TV/radio/internet (6 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Guangdong, never works for me for some reason. Could someone post the link for this channel.
:confused: You mean Guandong?! It's called 'g' in CoolStream, but I can recommend you Tianjin or htv7, I mean these links, they work perfectly with me:

mms://218.67.245.6/天津五
mms://203.210.215.251/htv7uni

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I dont use cool streaming, because i'm using a router, so it screws up the other computer's connection. Only direct streaming for me.

Htv7 is the best.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
keep trying fellows, some people will drop out for sure. HTV7, Guandong and one other Chinese channel are the only ones showing the game.

edit: The one is called Tianjin... Find the links from calciolibero.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
HTV7, Guandong and Tanjin are showing the game once again. I don't think that you people should use CoolStream tonight, Guandong simply sucks!

So I recommend 'normal' streams tonight, HTV7 has great stream...

These should work:

mms://218.67.245.6/天津五
mms://203.210.215.251/htv7uni

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Well, tonight I've decided to load the stream early. Last week I tried to open up HTV7's stream about 20 minutes before kick-off and it was already full. Now I've loaded the stream already and I'm just waiting the game. I hope everything goes allright this time around...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
its very clear. the chinese channel are talking about some other stuff, so do I just leave the PC and video on until the game starts ?
Yeah, pretty much like that... Notice that HTV7's picture will end at 21.00 GMT, so you'll only see about 70minutes with it.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jussiut ] ++
Ok, thanks for that. Luckily I got my Canal+ to work so I don't have to play with streams now.
Damn you lucky bastard! :D I'm just a poor student, so I can't afford to buy Canal+... I might buy it for next season though, but somebody told me that they don't have the rights to show Serie A next year?! Do you know anything about it?!

And ADP Timers, it really worked!? Whoa, that's good news, usually it just sucks! How fast is your connection by the way?! I'll probably watch inter-viola or roma-Milan today.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

Damn you lucky bastard! :D I'm just a poor student, so I can't afford to buy Canal+... I might buy it for next season though, but somebody told me that they don't have the rights to show Serie A next year?! Do you know anything about it?!
Heh, well one of the good things in still living at home is getting to see Canal+. Yes, I'm still a mom's little boy...:D

I haven't heard anything about the TV rights for next season. I've had the impression that Serie A is a vital part of their programming but I may be wrong though. I must check into that. If it's indeed true that Canal+ will no longer show the matches I'm pretty much screwed since I don't have very reliable experiences about streams. Well, the time of not being able to watch daddy's Canal+ would've come soon anyway.

I think it would be more publicly known if Canal+ wouldn't air Serie A anymore - I guess the people in FutisForum might know something.

Mar 6, 2005
Hey guys, this is good news for people in the middle east..

(It's very old, but still good news, for those who haven't heard it yet.. :p)

A new network is coming out, Rotana Sport, that will be FTA and has the FULL rights to the SERIE A and some of the CL.. !! It'll be on Arabsat (i think, or nilesat.. not sure), and launches later this summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)