Juve games on TV/radio/internet (4 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
for tonights game once you are in coolstreaming, the list that automatically comes up, go down to "test sports" and the match will be there come kick off, streaming from a chinese channel i believe, called star sports.

the more people that are on, the better! FINALLY WE CAN SHARE STREAMS! EMBRACE ME!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
for tonights game once you are in coolstreaming, the list that automatically comes up, go down to "test sports" and the match will be there come kick off, streaming from a chinese channel i believe, called star sports.

the more people that are on, the better! FINALLY WE CAN SHARE STREAMS! EMBRACE ME!!
If this works, you and Erkka will be the most loved people in the forums (or at least by those of us who couldn't watch the game live otherwise)!! :cool:

:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
if you don't want to register, PM me your email addresses and I'll send y'all the program in an email attachment.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
it's quite easy to use. Just install the program, open it and select your channel from the list. Notice that opening the Mediaplayer or RealPlayer might take several minutes. I've also noticed that it works much better if you have brand new version of Mediaplayer. Anyway, this is just beta-version, I can't wait until the "real stuff" will be released.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
22 FEB TUESDAY

1930GMT BAYERN MUNICH Vs ARSENAL LIVE!!!
GUANGDONG SPORTS
ESPN
----------------------------------------\
1930GMT REAL MADRID Vs JUVENTUS LIVE!!!
STAR SPORTS
-----------------------------------------
2145GMT UEFA CHAMPS LEAGUE ROUNDUP
STAR SPORTS
------------------------------------------
2200GMT LIVERPOOL Vs LEVERKUSEN (DELAYED)
ESPN
GUANGDONG SPORTS
----------------------------------------

23 FEB WEDNESDAY

1930GMT MANU Vs MILAN LIVE!!!
ESPN
GUANGDONG SPORTS
1930GMT BARCA Vs CHELSEA LIVE!!!!
STAR SPORTS
-----------------------------------------
2145GMT UEFA CHAMPS LEAGUE ROUNDUP
STAR SPORTS
2200GMT PORTO Vs INTER (DELAYED)
ESPN
GUANGDONG SPORTS
----------------------------------------------

so StarSports is called TestSports with this program... Anyway, it should show the game tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)