Juve games on TV/radio/internet (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Its a waste of $1.83.

Per year.

Or approximately a nickel a day. Yes, sometimes the matches look like you're watching "Pong" in color, but its better than nothing.

You know what the problem is. The problem is that all the Juve matches are on the worst links possible, such as Rustavi 2. I remember wathing Baggio's last match against Milan on soccerstreams, and it was perfect.

Buy on AliExpress.com

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
Upcoming live matches on British Eurosport:

Thursday, October 28th - Juventus v Roma - 19:30

Saturday, October 30th - Inter v Lazio - 19:00

Sunday, October 31st - Juventus v Chievo - 14:00

Sunday, November 7th - Milan v Roma - 18:30

Wednesday, November 10th - Juventus v Fiorentina - 19:30

Sunday, November 14th - Lecce v Juventus - 13:45

Times are UK time (CET -1)

some good viewing in the next few weeks
are you sure of these ive never seen eurosport give any live matches and ive checked the tv schedule and it says that
20:30 RALLY World Championship Catalunya Spain Preview

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
Upcoming live matches on British Eurosport:

Thursday, October 28th - Juventus v Roma - 19:30

Saturday, October 30th - Inter v Lazio - 19:00

Sunday, October 31st - Juventus v Chievo - 14:00

Sunday, November 7th - Milan v Roma - 18:30

Wednesday, November 10th - Juventus v Fiorentina - 19:30

Sunday, November 14th - Lecce v Juventus - 13:45

Times are UK time (CET -1)

some good viewing in the next few weeks
:down:

I think I'm gonna cry...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Its a waste of $1.83.

Per year.

Or approximately a nickel a day. Yes, sometimes the matches look like you're watching "Pong" in color, but its better than nothing.

You know what the problem is. The problem is that all the Juve matches are on the worst links possible, such as Rustavi 2. I remember wathing Baggio's last match against Milan on soccerstreams, and it was perfect.
It's actually half a penny per day :)

But I worry more about the security of my credit card information.

How is the quality on Rustavi2? I've tried to catch the game there but never managed to do it- was always too late.

Rustavi is actually a city in Georgia right on the border with Azerbaijan, I've been there many times.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

You can use Paypal
I just got part of the problem solved.

I finally persuaded my roommates to switch to Digital Cable, and this means I will have World Fox Sport !!!! :extatic: in two weeks.

I think I have done a hell of a networking job... considering that each of my roommates will be paying $10 more for cable per month.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Well, what I have done is that I have found VALUE in a new package that we are getting for everyone. I researched and presented channels/shows that will become available to each of 4 roommates I have, and persuaded them that paying extra money will indeed bring additional utility, and it's worth it.

You can try to persuade mom to get cable because of its flower channels for example ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
funny you should say that actually, because we own a nursery. I'm sure she'd be very interested in the flower channel :D

Nobody else in my family cares about sport though, so it'll be hard to convince them to get the package that has ESPN :down:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
funny you should say that actually, because we own a nursery. I'm sure she'd be very interested in the flower channel :D
I actually knew that you that y'all own a nursery. ;)

You posted some pictures, remember?

Geof

May 14, 2004
anyone know where/how to see the game in belgium?

EDIT: I found it, it's on Canal+ Bleu. which I don't have of course...:down:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
yeah im certain all of the listed matches are live on brithish eurosport i copied and pasted it from eurosport.com from a section about live italian football. so its all good

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

It's actually half a penny per day :)

But I worry more about the security of my credit card information.

How is the quality on Rustavi2? I've tried to catch the game there but never managed to do it- was always too late.

Rustavi is actually a city in Georgia right on the border with Azerbaijan, I've been there many times.
Oh yeah, you're right:D forgot to carry over another zero.

Now that you have digital cable, see if your friends will spring for another 10.00 to get RAI International, assuming that its available. or better yet, GOL TV, although I think that service is satellite only.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sergio, is it just me, or did the cheapasses from soccerstreams only list Stuttgart - Bremen in their fixture list? :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)