Juve games on TV/radio/internet (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I live in the U.S. and I have goltv, foxsoccerchannel, RAi international and a couple espns but I only get a few CL games on ESPN and since Juve are back I was wondering if anybody knows what Channel I should order for more CL games. I'm not gonna be home during most of the games so I need to have them on t.v. so I can tape them. I was considering fox sports en espanol and Espn deportes...

Ajmel

Aug 20, 2006
Is there an news on Serie A games being shown on Channel 5 for 2008/09 season?

I've checked out the listing for 30/31st August 2008 and no Serie A games being shown?

Does anyone know any other channels that maybe showing the games in the UK?

Thanks.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I dont think Setanta will be showing any Serie A games this year. Im gutted, i dont think we will get to see any Serie A games here in ireland or the uk. :(

Oct 3, 2004
For those will Al Jazeera subscriptions, do you know if it is possible to renew an expired card?

The only place where I can buy an Al Jazeera smart card is from the "black market" in Dubai and neighboring Sharjah...which I have no idea how to get to (the satellite market, it's in some ghetto, where you can't park, you have to walk, the weather's 40 degrees, it's Ramadan I'm fasting, it smells like crap over there, and they'll look at me thinking I'm a British with millions of dollars and try to rip me off, which is probably worth it coz it means I can watch Juve and Serie A instead of resorting to streams and YouTube highlights...speaking of which, is ART Sport showing Coppa Italia? Either way I should sort that out too since they're showing CL)

Therefore, it is more convenient if I can renew my Al Jazeera card over the phone.

Thanks.

Sep 17, 2008
okay i'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but i am new to the site and been searching around for awhile and haven't been able to find a definite answer... I live in the US (chicago) and am at work all day...best/most reliable place to stream the game live online? i would prefer not to have to download any software...don't wanna screw up the entire office network...or is there somewhere to get live internet radio commentary of the game (in english)? that would work too...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
For anyone in the uk who has the channel SportsXchange it will be showing tonights game between Milan V Lazio in the coppa italia. Hopefully they can show some Juve games in the future.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
For anyone in the uk who has the channel SportsXchange it will be showing tonights game between Milan V Lazio in the coppa italia. Hopefully they can show some Juve games in the future.
They are...

Coppa: Watch the big games live Thursday 6 November, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calcio fans in Britain and Ireland will be able to watch the closing stages of the Coppa Italia live.

SportsXchange, who showed Italy's World Cup 2010 qualifier with Cyprus in September, have bought the rights to show Coppa Italia matches.

The competition has reached the last 16 stage with the peninsula's biggest sides still in the running for the silverware, alongside Serie B outsiders Empoli and Salernitana.

The game between Udinese and Reggina next Wednesday afternoon kicks off SportsXchange's coverage and they will be showing all the remaining games, including the Final.

Fans can tune in to SportsXchange on Sky Channel 456 or on UPC Channel 417 in the Republic of Ireland. The games are also available online at www.sportsxchange.tv.

Coppa Italia last 16:
Udinese-Reggina (November 12)
Napoli-Salernitana (November 12)
Milan-Lazio (December 3)
Fiorentina-Torino (December 17)
Roma-Bologna (December 17)
Inter-Genoa (January 13)
Sampdoria-Empoli (January 14)
Juventus-Catania (January 14)

Channel 4

Least its something, its usually hard to get a good stream of the Coppa so this will do nicely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Coming soon: Serie A goals on C4! Friday 12 December, 2008

Serie A fans, starved of seeing their teams on UK television this season, will be able to see the top action, including all the goals, right here in 2009.

With no English broadcaster picking up the rights to Italy's top tier this term, British calcio fans have had to work hard to watch their teams in action.

But that is all set to change as Channel 4 have agreed a deal to show highlights here on the Football Italia website.

“As pioneers of Italian coverage on British screens back in 1992, we are delighted to add this exciting element to our already hugely popular website,” Channel 4's Head of New Media Ollie Doward stated.

Comprehensive highlights will be available from Week 18 on January 11.

Channel 4

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Here i think that the sportsxchange channel has closed down or something does anyone have any news on this i cant seem to find any but the station hasnt been working for weeks now :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)