juve future (martin want capello and tride will go and baldini and mancini will come) (2 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
all these rumours are interesting to say the least. firstly, y would madrid want zlatan? they currently have raul, ronaldo, robinho, baptista, cassano, soldado. they already have enough strikers. secondly, even if ronaldo leaves, still to many strikers and i doubt ibra will get the nod over robinho (raul spot is never up for grabs regardless of how shitty he plays). it would be a waste of money on madrids part.

as for emerson, he is 1 of our best players, emerson rejected a 35mil real offer b4, y would he leave now? juve's situation is alot brighter than madrids. also, if real waste their money and try to get emerson they are possibly the worst managed team ever, considering they have had cambiasso and makalele in the last few yrs, only now to be desperate for a defensive mid.

anyways, juve isn't dependant on the triad, the club has survived over 100 yrs, and throughout all the management changes, integrity, discpline, and organization have always been our strong points. im not to worried about the management situation. also, we have a line of juve legends who would be taken with open arms, 1 of which will be del piero when he retires in a few yrs time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
no way this would happen..we already had a new era after lippi...and capello is doing more than great with juve...i highly doubt that the tride will leave...they will sign the contract..am confident about that....selling zlatan and emerson to madrid?..come'on
guys this is not 1999..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Philipp00 said:
I think that they are all great coaches but they are perhaps a risc because they don`t have very much international experience.
what you mean? cap has always been coaching clubs, and has had lot of success.

you want spalleti to coach national team before coaching juve, or what?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I'm not opposed to Capello leaving and bringing Zlatan with him (for an appropriate price of course), but I don't like alot of the options mentioned there. Eriksson? Mancini?

Those sound like the kind of managers Moggi would never hire. Not to mention selling Emerson who's one of our best players; I'd agree to it only if the new manager decides he's only going to play one holding midfielder and the money is really good.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Juventus star Emerson has confirmed that he turned down the chance to join Spanish giants Real Madrid in the summer.

The Brazil international is a key member for The Bianconeri and originally spurned the chance to move to La Liga upon joining Fabio Capello at Stadio Delle Alpi in 2004.

However, the former Roma man, who has also rejected overtures from England in the past, has now confirmed he was yet again the subject of interest from the Bernabeu - although he was keen to settle down in Serie A.

"Last year I got an offer from Real. I felt good at Juve so there weren't any reasons to annul my deal," Emerson told Terra Esportes.

"When a player stays for a long time with a team he's able to give more.

"Changing team-mates and job environment is never a good thing. If a player receives affection from his club he must repay it.

"In a moment in which he signs a contract he's aware he must be called to respect it."

source: skysports.com

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
mancini, eriksson and baldini, no thanks.
mancini ain't bad but he has been in charge for inter for some time, and has yet to stabilize the defence.
eriksson, think the guy is overrated. he broke lazio economically down and look where they are now.
baldini, think he's a fool from his time at roma where he constantly badtalked juve

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Fight Club said:
mancini, eriksson and baldini, no thanks.
mancini ain't bad but he has been in charge for inter for some time, and has yet to stabilize the defence.
Their defence is stabilized enough. IMO he's still too inexperienced to coach Juventus but saying he hasn't done a good job with his side is just ridiculous.

eriksson, think the guy is overrated. he broke lazio economically down and look where they are now.
Oh really? That's news to me, I never knew the manager had the possibility to break a team's economy. It was Cragnotti's wild spending which brought Lazio down.

OP
AbuGadanzieri

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #34
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar10f.html

Real confirm Capello desire Friday 10 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus fans are fearing the worst after Real Madrid admitted that they are keen on landing boss Fabio Capello.

Although the tactician has been paired with the fallen giants for some time, only now have the Bernabeu outfit publicly declared their desire to net him for next season.

“I like Capello,” stated new Real President Fernando Martin. “His ability can’t be questioned when you look at his record.

“Real want the best man for the job. The board will decide who to target after a meeting next week.”

Capello, who led the Madrid outfit to the championship in his only season with the club in 1996-97, has never hidden his admiration for Spanish life and could be tempted by such an offer.

Although the Coach is tied to the Turin club until June 2007, there are doubts regarding whether he will stay given the uncertain situation regarding the club’s infamous triad.

It seems likely that the winning combination of Vice-President Roberto Bettega, chief operating officer Antonio Giraudo and director general Luciano Moggi will be broken up.

As a result, Capello may also decide to head for the exit given his close and winning relationship with the trio.

Real will further try to entice the former Roma boss to join the Madrid project by promising to rejuvenate an ageing side.

The likes of Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Ivan Helguera and Michel Salgado will be released to freshen up the squad.

Likely transfer targets for Real include the Juve duo of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Emerson, plus Inter striker Adriano and Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard.

Other Coaches on Real’s shortlist should they fail in their attempt to land their No 1 target include Rafa Benitez of Liverpool, England’s Sven Goran Eriksson and Carlo Ancelotti of Milan.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Dominic said:
    Ballak or Gerrard paired with Emerson would be even better though.
    Vieira won't leave because of financial reasons. Emerson might leave if the offer is high enough, but we won't get Ballack then because the whole point is to not have a central midfield with two 30 year old's.

I'll eat my shoe if we sign Gerrard, great player though :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Vialli for coach I feel, would work out just fine. Moggi better stay though. His vision is just like that of the Agnelli brothers: unmatched. Elkann at the helm, damn, I'm pretty sure, now would be a good time for the directors to stand up and decide that they want to stay in the green.

mjomran

Aug 19, 2004
    Which of of the three (Moggi, Girardo and Battega) u think will most probably leave Juve? in the last few matches in Serie A I just saw Girardo and Battega. Am I right? For me, it seams that Moggi is the one who will leave Juve :cry:

May 4, 2004
    Philipp00 said:
    Capello can take his dirty underwear to madrid but not Zlatan. Zlatan is a Juventus player and not a player of Capello. He can go nowhere if we don`t sell him for a lot of money.

Thank You..

Cap can go to hell if he wants to.. But Zlatan and Emo aint going anywhere...
    Emerson only for more then 20m£ and Zlatan only for more then 40m£ !!!

Peace!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)