juve future (martin want capello and tride will go and baldini and mancini will come) (2 Viewers)

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
AbuGadanzieri said:
this is a long message and i know im not very good in english but there is good news in it and please read

i read the new president of real (martin) was friend with capello and capello had meating with him and he also want ibrahimovic and emerson.

i think we can sell emerson and zlatan if we buy gerard and messi

and also the tride moggi and giraudo and bettiga maybe will go fom juventus and capello siad if they go he will also go.

now for the new managment news say jon elkan want to bring Jean-Claude Blanc to be a manger and he was a manager in fiat and also there is news that say he also want to bring Frank Baldini and Giovanni Sartori .

i dont know blanc but i know sartori he is from chievo but dont like bladini because he was from roma.

now for the coach there is news that we can bring vialli and ericson to coach togather one as coach and one as assistant but the surprise news is today i read that we maybe bring vialli and mancini from inter to work togather

i dont think its good option because i want lippi to come back and bring ferrara as assistant coach.

now i will write links to the news i read on the intrent and i will color the names i wrote in the news

some of the news is in italian and i dont talk italian and i cant translate for you but you can go to this website to translate

www.freetranslation.com

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar2g.html

Capello still a Real target Thursday 2 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Madrid may have a new President but Fabio Capello still remains their primary target as their new boss for next season.

The Juventus tactician was understood to have already been Florentino Perez’s preferred choice to take control of the side before he sensationally quit earlier this week.

But reports in Italy on Thursday suggest that Capello may have moved even closer to a Real return, given his relationship with new chief Fernando Martin.

The two men are said to be close friends, with an alleged meeting between the pair already taking place recently.

Martin is reported to be hoping to convince the Italian to revive the club’s fortunes, also with the help of two present Juventus players.

Martin’s supposed plan is to not only lure Capello back to La Liga, but make sure that Emerson and Zlatan Ibrahimovic follow him to the Spanish capital.

The Brazilian midfielder has been wanted by Real ever since he was plying his trade at the Stadio Olimpico with Roma.

While Ibra, who has yet to sign a new contract at the Stadio Delle Alpi, is being lined-up to replace Ronaldo in the summer.

Martin is also mindful of the fact that Capello could get the very best out of Antonio Cassano given their past together at Roma.

The former Bari youngster arrived at Real in January for just £3.5m, but has rarely featured for the side so far.

http://www.goalcity.com/livello2.js...ia+la+triade?+Ecco+Vialli,+Eriksson+e+Baldini

Juve di zecca: via la triade? Ecco Vialli, Eriksson e Baldini

Due Juve possibili per il futuro. "Entro giugno saprete tutto", l'ultima scadenza fissata dall'amministratore delegato bianconero Giraudo. La triade resta o se ne va? Il quesito e' legittimo, come il disegno dei conseguenti scenari tecnico-politici.

In caso di conferma dell'attuale management sulla panchina della Juve siedera' ancora Fabio Capello. E le strategie di mercato sono gia' ben delineate: conclusi gli ingaggi a parametro zero di Marchionni e Cristiano Zanetti, si puntera' a un paio di grandi colpi per potenziare la squadra: Steven Gerrard del Liverpool e William Gallas del Chelsea.

In caso di addio della triade, la Juve conoscera' invece una rivoluzione copernicana. Al timone della societa' dovrebbe insediarsi John Elkann, nipote di Gianni Agnelli. Sarebbe lui l'uomo forte, con il manager Jean Claude Blanc nuovo amministratore delegato.

Le novita' piu' interessanti riguardano pero' squadra e dirigenza. Gianluca Vialli potrebbe essere il responsabile dell'area tecnica, affiancato da un nuovo direttore sportivo. Due i nomi: Giovanni Sartori del Chievo e l'ex ds della Roma, Franco Baldini. Per la panchina, ipotesi clamorose e suggestive: Roberto Mancini, in virtu' dell'antica amicizia con Gianluca Vialli e l'attuale ct inglese Sven Goran Eriksson.

Il mercato sarebbe addirittura pirotecnico, con grandi possibili obiettivi. Da Henry a Diarra, passando per Cris, Ballack e lo stesso Gerrard.

Con o senza la triade, sara' sempre super-Juve.

Corriere dello Sport

http://www.goal.com/it/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=19139

E se alla Juve si ricomponesse la coppia Vialli-Mancini? (C.d.Sport)

Vediamo come potrebbero cambiare le cose nel club bianconero nel caso in cui la Triade si spaccasse.

La domanda è d'obbligo: se la Triade si spacca come cambiano gli assetti societari e quelli tecnici del club bianconero?

Jonh Elkann diverrebbe uomo forte di riferimento mentre poteri più ampi sarebbero affidati a quel Jean-Claude Blanc che nel maggio scorso è entrato nel consiglio d'amministrazione della Juve per preparare al momento giusto la scalata.

Ma la forma che la nuova Juve prenderebbe comincia ad essere interessante ed accattivante quando si arriva a definire lo staff tecnico e degli uomini di campo. Innanzitutto un direttore tecnico che prenda il posto di Luciano Moggi. I nomi di emanazione Fiat particolarmente graditi rispondono a Franco Baldini e a Giovanni Sartori.

Ma la figura tecnica di riferimento scelta dalla Juve dovrebbe rispondere al nome di Gianluca Vialli. Che però non sederebbe sulla panchina ma sarebbe un responsabile a tutto sesto dell'area tecnica.

Per la panchina la scelta potrebbe clamorosamente cadere su Roberto Mancini. Ma non è l'unica idea. L'altro nome nuovo accostato a Vialli è quello di Sven Goran Eriksson, che dopo i mondiali chiuderà il rapporto con la federazione inglese.

please read and talk about juventus future

ONLY RUMORS!!! I HOPE THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN! WE"RE NOW ONE OF THE BEST OF EUROPE AND THIS WILL GO ON WITH THIS MANGEMENT. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT MANCINI, ERIKSSON, OR VIALI ARE BETTER THAN CAPELLO?!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S THE BEST. JUST LOOK HOW THE REAL IS LOOKING FOR HIM?????

OP
AbuGadanzieri

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #43
    Zé Tahir said:
    AbuGadanzieri, your name is very similar to Boca Juniors keeper, Abbondanzieri. What's the deal? :p
    no his name is similar to my name :p

this is a name my friends call me for fun is syrian we call people abu something to be like friends so my friends called me abu gadanzieri for fun

you and every one here in juventuz.com can call me abu gadanzieri because you all are my friends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)